Due July Living in Hampshire UK or surrounding area

Jellybean2009

Oliver's mummy
Reaction score
Hello ladies

Im due 9th July and from Hampshire UK, just wondering if anyone else lives in the same area or in the surrounding area.
Would be great to hear from anyone and anyone who would like to a buddy.

:hug:

Hi there jellybean.

I live in Christchurch, Dorset so just down the rd from you. Expecting my first baby due 25th July. So nice to hear from someone in the same area. Am looking for a buddy too so would gladly be buddies with you.

Hi I live near Waterlooville and my baby is due in March. Not long now, i'm getting really nervous.

Hi Hun.

I live in Hampshire, but due in April hope your doing well :) x

Hey all, i'm so glad to meet all of you and would love to become buddies
hope all your pregnancies are going well no matter how far through you are.

:hug::hug:

Hi i live in portsmouth due the 15th of julyy :) x

It's great to meet all of you, theres lots of girls from portsmouth which is not far from me atall

Hello to all

:hug:

I live in Portsmouth and am due 2nd of sept! Hi all!

Would love to meet us with other mums to be in the area...maybe for a coffee?

Feeling a bit lonesome at the mo! x

hey hun, you know thats such a great idea as there are so many who seem to live close to each other.

we should all try and arrange something

Hello near by preggy people...i wanna create a little group in the portsmouth area 4 meet ups and chats...i'm starting to get to the stage where i feel like a bit of a social outcast (boring all my friends with baby talk!) Also i can't go far as i'm suffering from spd so feeling quite bored at home all the time :-(
i live in copnor area in portsmouths so looking to do something fairly near here (like i said can't go far...am a bit hobbly lately)
wondered if anyone would be interested in meeting up 4 a coffee/ tea/ general hangout group? PM me if u r :)

Hello near by preggy people...i wanna create a little group in the portsmouth area 4 meet ups and chats...i'm starting to get to the stage where i feel like a bit of a social outcast (boring all my friends with baby talk!) Also i can't go far as i'm suffering from spd so feeling quite bored at home all the time :-(
i live in copnor area in portsmouths so looking to do something fairly near here (like i said can't go far...am a bit hobbly lately)
wondered if anyone would be interested in meeting up 4 a coffee/ tea/ general hangout group? PM me if u r :)

Hey Purple_Socks, A meet up sounds like a fantastic idea, I know how you feel about being a social outcast (at work im made to feel like im not allowed to mention baby related things)
I know there are plenty of us in the hampshire area so we could certainly take over a coffee shop god just imagine a hord of pregnant ladies lol
I'm definatly up for this meet up

I'm nr Winchester (as you know Jelly_bean2009!) but the meet up sounds brilliant!

Completely agree with not feeling 'allowed' to talk about baby things...What a fab idea to meet...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->