Due June 2015 - Anyone else?

My symptoms have gone down to just nausea, craving, tender boobs, and slightly higher sense of smell, but just yesterday I started having sore gums, and food aversions. I still have "phantom" kicks from where I remember them from my son, and I swear I could feel my little bug move. But there's no way.
I've got my first ultrasound to check how far along I am next week. :) I should be either 8wks2days or just 8 weeks. I'm so excited!

Hi Ladies, How is everyone getting on in there pregnancy?

Do any of you have any symptoms yet? My symptoms seem to keep coming and going throughout the day. In the night my breasts will be super tender by the morning they are ok. I feel slightly nauseous through the day but not enough to be sick but just enough to remind me I am pregnant lol I am being very picky about what I eat because for a couple of weeks I had to force feed myself because nothing sounded good at all!

Tbh I am kind of enjoying all of these little things because just makes me think of the lil bean growing inside :) x

I have symptoms very similar to you. I've only thrown up once and my sickness is typically better after lunch. by lunchtime im soooo hungry, it's terrible and the only thing that keeps the sick away is eating. this is scary bc i dont want to eat too much and gain too much weight in the first trimester. and on top of that it's so expensive to just keep eating. and on top of that I'll pack my lunch in the morning and by the time I want to eat, nothing I have sounds appetizing. this is so annoying, but like you said, it's a reminder that everything is okay. anybody else super hungry? I was not like this with my first.

I'm not a big symptom person. My nipples hurt occasionally.. It's weird... They almost feel engorged... Like the do when my milk is coming in. And tiredness. Other than that I'm not a big symptom person.

I don't consider myself a big symptom person either!!! When I start listing things it seems like a lot but it's really not. I never had morning sickness with my first and so far haven't with this one, but we'll see.
I have mild nausea, mild cravings, and few aversions. There are points where things smell or taste "off" to me but not usually anything major. Last pregnancy I hated meat, this one I'm fine so far.

The absolute worst symptom for me with both pregnancies so far has been the trapped gas and combination of constipation-diarrhea!! It's weird! I've never experienced both constipation AND diarrhea at the same time, and would have wondered how it could be possible, but let me tell you - PAINFUL!

Hey ladies just found out I'm expecting in June, this will be our third baby, just thought I would introduce myself :)

I'm here... due around 14th to 20th June. My scan is different to my period date! x

Hey horsey lass!! My dates didn't match my last period with my second, I had a c section at 38 weeks but she came out completely clean, they put me back by 18 days at my scan which doesn't add up at all, I was contracting but 37 weeks and lost my plug, i know that those dates were very wrong! X

Hey horsey lass!! My dates didn't match my last period with my second, I had a c section at 38 weeks but she came out completely clean, they put me back by 18 days at my scan which doesn't add up at all, I was contracting but 37 weeks and lost my plug, i know that those dates were very wrong! X

Thank you! My last period started on 7th September, which is what my ticker is based on. If I go by the scan on 23rd October, I am currently 9+5 not 10+4 as period suggests! I'm going to be induced at 38 weeks, if everything goes well as I'm diabetic :) I've got my dating scan on 8th December. Fingers crossed. We've waited 8 years for this!! xxx

Thank you! My last period started on 7th September, which is what my ticker is based on. If I go by the scan on 23rd October, I am currently 9+5 not 10+4 as period suggests! I'm going to be induced at 38 weeks, if everything goes well as I'm diabetic :) I've got my dating scan on 8th December. Fingers crossed. We've waited 8 years for this!! xxx

Yaay :happydance: I have dating scan on the exact same date...apparently I should be bang on 12 weeks that day , though it will be interesting how they figure out my due date since we had ivf so they don't use last period to calculate..I could be wrong but don't they go by the measurements of baby to predict due date ?Which is abit funny since obviously every baby would measure up slightly differently!

That's al long time to wait, a very well deserved baby! I have 42 day cycles and that was confusing at first! X

Hey everyone, I haven't posted anything for awhile.

My fiancé and i have decided not to do any ultrasounds. We got to hear our baby's heartbeat a day before my birthday. It was so exciting.

I started feeling the baby movements at 9 weeks, they were slight movements and not often. As the weeks progressed the movements became more and more. At times the movements would be in two places simultaneously. I am now 16 weeks and feeling many flutters below my ribs.

I think I can feel the baby so high and so early because I am really short.

Anyway I hope everyone is doing well.....YAY!!!

Aw flutters are lovely! I'm getting quite a few movements now but baby is the total opposite to yours, it's really low down and pressing on my bladder :(
We have our gender scan tomorrow morning! Doubt I will be sleeping tonight! Hope your all well x

Aw flutters are lovely! I'm getting quite a few movements now but baby is the total opposite to yours, it's really low down and pressing on my bladder :(
We have our gender scan tomorrow morning! Doubt I will be sleeping tonight! Hope your all well x

How did your gender scan go ?

Is anyone showing yet? I can see that I am pregnant when I take my clothes off but other than that my stomach is super flat. The only reason I know I am pregnant is because the baby is pressing down so hard on my lady bits its hard to walk sometimes! lol ...I am going to ask to be referred for physio :)

I can feel flutters and lil tiny kicks at times though which is nice :)

How is everyone else doing?x

Hey! We're having a little boy! So in love with our first son! I'm showing properly now have been in maternity clothing for a few weeks but it's my third baby so I have been showing a while :)
I seems to be huge in the evening! My heart problem has started too, I only get it when I'm pregnant and I was quite lucky with dd2 but it's awful this time I almost fainted on the school run it's just as it was with dd1 :(

Hey! We're having a little boy! So in love with our first son! I'm showing properly now have been in maternity clothing for a few weeks but it's my third baby so I have been showing a while :)
I seems to be huge in the evening! My heart problem has started too, I only get it when I'm pregnant and I was quite lucky with dd2 but it's awful this time I almost fainted on the school run it's just as it was with dd1 :(

:blue: awww your first baby boy how adorable! congratulations!

I am thinking about doing a 4d gender scan but dh will be away 4 3 weeks so not sure if it will happen - my next scan is in February otherwise :(

sorry to hear of your heart problem, how do the doctors manage your heart problem?x

Thankyou! Have been shopping for boys stuff which is really strange!
Unfortunately the doctors can't do anything about my heart I have had all the tests twice with the girls pregnancies and they don't know what they can do or what's causing it :( just gotta suffer and if it goes past 130 beats a min for over half an hour I have to go to hospital, it makes me super high risk too but at least that way I get extra midwife and consultant checks throughout my pregnancy x

Thankyou! Have been shopping for boys stuff which is really strange!
Unfortunately the doctors can't do anything about my heart I have had all the tests twice with the girls pregnancies and they don't know what they can do or what's causing it :( just gotta suffer and if it goes past 130 beats a min for over half an hour I have to go to hospital, it makes me super high risk too but at least that way I get extra midwife and consultant checks throughout my pregnancy x

aww hope it doesn't get too bad for you this time round xx

Extra midwife visits are so comforting!!I have one tomorrow!:happydance:

Hello !!! How are you all doing ?? Just a few more months to go and I cannot wait !! Lol

It is going so fast!! I'm doing well and hope everyone else is as well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->