Due June 2015 - Anyone else?

Welcome everyone!! :) I thought we'd be winding down soon as the due in Junes should start turning into the due in Julys, but I'm loving seeing everyone coming in!! :)

Approximate due date for our baby is June 21st :) so exciting to have a thread full of ladies due around the same time. Congrats all!

hi ladies! this is my first child and me and DF are soooo excited!! We are due june 27 :)

healthy and safe 9 months to us all!

When is everyone due their first scan? I have my one on 31st October and I am counting down the days cant wait lol

Just wanted to join. Literally 5 minutes ago tested. I have suspected for a few days and then last night was so uncomfortable and the weird pains I felt... I remembered from last time I was pregnant.

Just typed in dates online and think due date is June 30th. This will be our second, our Little Boy is 2 years 2 months.

When is everyone due their first scan? I have my one on 31st October and I am counting down the days cant wait lol

Mine is Nov. 5, and I'm so nervous! These two weeks are going to drag by.

Yaay!!I'm super excited too, it's gonna be like counting how many sleeps before Christmas:happydance:

I did have an internal scan at 4 weeks 4 days, was super blessed got to see the baby(which is rare so early)

She/he was a tiny little dot lol .Can't wait to see how much the baby has grown!

Welcome to the new ladies :)

My first scan will be at 12 weeks so I am waiting until beginning/mid december. It's going to be a long wait.

Hi! I'm due roughly June 24th. I'm high risk for early miscarriages but, I'm feeling great! My first round of blood work came back with hormones high enough for a sonogram! Looking for our heartbeat on Monday! :wohoo:

Welcome TheFamilyCoug! Glad everything is looking good so far, hope this is a sticky little one for you! :)

:dust:

Aw thanks! We sure are excited and not approaching this pregnancy with fear. I'm the happiest and healthiest I've ever been. I'm focused on maintaining that, afterall that is all that I can do. Is anyone else really into eggrolls right now?LOL I have a crazy appetite and no morning sickness yet. I had the opposite when I was pregnant with my daughter-who just turned 8, I can't believe it! The moment I realized I was pregnant everything made me sick! 4 months I suffered day and night. I found out I was pregnant almost two weeks ago and, I have a better appetite than normal! Other than being sleepy, I feel spectacular.

I'm all about the boiled eggs right now. Haha

Maybe this little one won't cause the sickness you had with your first, I've heard conflicting information about the 2nd being easier than the first. :)

Welcome TheFamilyCoug!

My first scan is Nov. 4th! I'll be 4+2. Can't wait! :happydance: I agree - these next two weeks are going to creeeeeeeeeeeeeeep by so slowly.

Meeee!

I should be due June 28th-30th (I'm getting conflicting info). I had a positive blood test (qualitative) on Monday and got my first quantitative today. I'm so excited! <3

I am due around June 25...
Just got my second HCGs back and they look right on par.
I am super excited and nervous.
I am 38, this is my first, I just got married and it will be a honeymoon baby :dohh:
WOAH, lol :happydance:

Welcome, and welcome some more!!

My first scan is Monday the 27th. I will be around 6+3. Getting an early scan due to my last pregnancy.

My birthday is June 19, and as of now I'm due on June 19! I'm so excited. I agree June is the best month for a birthday!! :) I tell my nephew (June 26) that every year!

Wow great to see so many happy mummys &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;
I am due on the 7th June
Well I think &#128516;&#128516; dating scan next week
Also as it is my third I am already big &#128557;&#128557;
Congrats to all
Sorry only new to this so getting used to using it

Wow so many June babies! So happy for everyone congrats!!! Irishmum I'm due on the 7th too! For now anyways....my first appt is the day after tomorrow and I've been so excited I can't even sleep! Well....I can't sleep anyways due to sore boobs, bonkers dreams, and the need to get up and pee every hour! :haha: happy healthy 9 months to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->