Due March 1012- First Time Mommy- Looking for a Buddy

eaj555dreamer

Reaction score
Congrats to all the pregnant women on this forum!

I'm looking for one or more ladies pregnant with their first child, due in March 2012, to be my bump buddy!

I'm a 26 year old college grad living in Northern California and would love to form a network of supportive moms-to-be to stand together during this journey. This was an unplanned pregnancy for me, but I have always wanted to be a mom...I just anticipated it would come AFTER professional school. :)

So far my pregnancy has been pretty debilitating. My ms has been so severe I've had to be pulled from work on temporary disability. It is rough not being able to contribute financially and definitely not in my nature to lay around all day...I'm usually a get-up-and-go woman. I think that keeping in contact with other pregnant women may help me get out of myself during the times when all I can think is "I don't know how much longer I can take this."

Let me know if anything I said resonates with you and you'd like to keep in touch....:flower:

Ooops. For one, I posted this twice. Secondly, I'm due in April, not March! Geez! Please disregard this thread. I don't know that I have the capability to delete it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->