Due march 28th, lookin for buddy in west yorks.

weffi82

Reaction score
Im due march 28th with my 2nd baby and im lookin for a buddy for text a mail chat! I tend to worry alot an dont really have many friends to talk to. :thumbup:

Hey hun, im due 16th March so your around a week or so later than me. Im in South yorkshire and know 100% what your saying about the worrying. I dont have any close friends I can talk to and so far have had numerouse issues/probles that I could have used a friendly ear with. THis is my first baby and I suppose like any mum to be, im anxiouse beyond beleif.

Hope your pregnancys going well so far xx

All is goin well so far, the ms has stopped and i have more energy now! I have my datin scan tomorrow so looking forward to seeing baby! How is ur pregnancy so far?

Hi, Think its getting better, my moods seem to have lifted, im still tired at the slightest little thing, but thats so much better than exhausted. I had my dating scan last wednesday and it was magnificent, so much more than I expected. We had to have an emergancy scan a fortnight ago as I was bleeding, needless to say that scared me to hell but all was ok. Aparrently its normal...still in my eyes bledding in pregnancy is not normal.

Hope your scan goes ok, good luck xx

Hi, I'm due 11th march and I'm in Bradford if you want to buddy up? Be nice to have someone to talk to who knows what you're going through!x

Hi, I'm due 11th march and I'm in Bradford if you want to buddy up? Be nice to have someone to talk to who knows what you're going through!x

Yeah that would be good, is this ur 1st?!?

My 2nd too, my daughter is 20months. Had my scan today an my edd is now 25/3/12 so taken a few days off. Ive had quite a bit of ms an been really really tired, just begining to feel normal.

I can't wait to feel normal!!!! Yay for your dates coming forward!!

hi girlies,
hope u dont mind me joining!

im laura im 26 and im from st helens in merseyside, im due 28th march, sooooo excited as its our first child conceived via icsi ivf!!!
im also very nervous and anxious as its my first pregnancy and every twinge or pain i get im worried sick hehe! so just thought id pop by and say hi hope ur all ok! :) X

Hiya laura, hope the pregnancy is goin well? Im on baby 2 an still panick at every twinge an check for bleedin every time i go to the loo! Crazy.
Xxxxx

awww congrats! yep im like that everytime i go the loo! its mad isnt it hehe! hope ur good and well hun xx

Hi I'm from Bradford and pregnant with my second but I'm not due till the start of may so behind you. I'm just waiting for the morning sickness to kick in x

hiya hun, congrats on ur pregnancy, u might be lucky hun and not get ms! hehe i get night sickness everynow and again xx

My ms stopped a week or. 2 ago but was never sick just felt sick all day long. Keep gettin headaches which is frustrating. Hope all you ladies are having happy pregnancies!
Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->