due march 9th, looking for bump buddy, north wales

hello !!
sorry for the lack of reply, been so so busy ! it's taken us ages but we have almost finished the nursery - whoo hoo !! we've had a paint nightmare - bought 2 tubs of paint but it wasnt enough, so had to buy another tub. this new tub dried a different shade, so we had to buy another tub and repaint again ! thankfully this one has dried fine and looks great ! only have to put the sticker,curtains and blinds back up and then it will finally finished !!

how are things ? hope everything is going well and baby is growing well ! did you and audrey have a nice time with your family ? i hope so !

im still feeling pretty well, my feet are a bit achey and hot at the end of the day, but at least they arent swelling up yet ! I finish work at christmas - i'll be 30 weeks exactly on christmas eve, and by the time nursery opens again in the new year, i'll be 32 weeks !

this is my last five day week, and then im on 3/4 day weeks until we break up at christmas. i'm finding it very strange as im having to pass over my duties to the cover supervisor - so im having to show my friend how to do my job with all the paperwork etc ! i've worked full time (8am-6pm, 5 days a week) since i qualified 8 years ago, so not being in work is going to such a change for me ! i get quite emotional when i think about not being with the girls i work with and kids in my room !

i went to see my consultant this week, and he's pleased that everything is going well. i'm measuring 27 weeks instead of the 25 weeks that i actually am, but that's normal with twins apparently ! it's still not a massive bump considering that both boys are growing so well ! there isn't much of a growth gap between the boys either - only about 1cm, so they are really pleased ! i have some new scan photos to put up - will show you asap !

hope to speak to you soon, and sorry again for the delay in replying ! x x

its no problem! audrey and i were on vacation for 11 days, and then we came home last monday and things have been crazy busy with thanksgiving and all. so we have been pretty out of the technology loop as well. the trip went great though! the flying with her was a little harder than it was when she was smaller and less mobile, but it wasnt too bad at all. and it was great to see family and everything.

it sounds like your nursery decorating was kind of a nightmare, but im sure it was worth all of the trouble in the end! i bet it is beautiful, and i am sure the boys will love it once they arrive! :) it sounds like you are having a pretty easy pregnancy still..and with twins too! ive heard that twins is harder, but youre flying through it! its probably good for you that you are on shorter weeks and coming up on maternity leave...i would imagine that moving around will get harder - especially trying to chase around the little ones! im sure its hard to think of being away from them, but its for the best for you and the boys. and im sure they will be so excited to see pictures and hear all about the little guys after they arrive.

i went for a checkup ultrasound last tuesday and the growth has been perfect since the last one, so they are keeping my due date at 15 march. it kind of sucks that they moved it back, but it gives us a little more time with our move to texas the end of january too. so in a way its a good thing. she was waving and wiggling around in there and it was a pretty cool session. i have a placenta that is attached to the front, so movements are really buffered, but this past week they have gotten strong enough for DH to feel. its different because with audrey i felt the first strong kicks at about 17 weeks. so this is much later, but the doctor said it is expected with the position of everything. and we have decided on a name for sure! Emerson Grace and we will probably call her Emmie for short.

that is about all that is going on here! i hope youre still doing well but taking it easy! cant wait to hear more updates on your little guys! :)

Hello ! Long time no speak ! Hope you, family and bump are well and have had a lively Christmas and new year !
I can't believe how the weeks have flown - I am now coming up to 32 weeks and am now on maternity leave ! I have a consultant appointment next week to find out what the final plan is - still don't know whether its a definate c-section or not !
How is everything going with you and baby bump ? Love the name choice - very cute and goes so well with Audrey !
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"