Due May 2012, Looking for a Bump Buddy or two

veronica s

A tiny bit preggers =)
Reaction score
Hey ladies. I'm still looking for a good bump buddy or two. I've been on a few bump buddy threads, but those thread seems to get crowded and out of control and it's really hard to communicate on those. If anyone is looking for a bump buddy, just message me. That way we can avoid the chaos of an ENORMOUS thread! :flower:

ill be a buddy as well im due may 24th :)

yay! thanks ladies :flower: I will be messaging u shortly!

My first is due on May 8th, I'd love some bump buddies!

Hey! I'm due with my first on May 20th, I'd love a small group of buddies. You're right, it's hard to keep track of everyone in a thread with 50 people expecting, lol.

I'm due may 11 2013 not 2012 :D

How's finding out what flavour there having xx

Hey I am due on the 8th May and would love a bump bud!

We are going to find out what we are having. We did with our first. Anybody else going to find out? How is everyone feeling?

Im due May 31ST

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt15420c.aspx

i'm due may 7th! but pregnant with twins and doc said they will probably come in april.... but we will see!

Skittles.. i am hiding my head in the sand and hoping for a girl as my genetics are lethal to boys... could have a test now... but figure the next few weeks will tell me anyway and save me the stress of the results!

Padbrat~I will think lots and lots of pink for you!! I would love to have a girl, but it would be so much easier to have a boy lol only because I have all boy stuff from my first.

Juliet11~Twins! Thats so exciting!!! Will you find out the sexes of the babies?

Ive been very emotional the last couple of days...anyone else find that?

Thanks Skittles... all pinkness very welcome over here!!

Yup.. am an emotional wreck.. it all sets me off... TV, films, songs... you name it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->