Due May 2012, Looking for a Bump Buddy or two

Hi thought my due date was 7th may but had s an now saying 12 th hope all are feeling well :) can't stopnfeeling sick but not actually being sick

Yep I feel pretty craptastic! Im not throwing up but the tummy is turning all the time. Only a few more weeks and I should start to feel better!! I really hope I feel better soon! lol

How is everybody doing?

I am with you guys on the feeling sick thing... and the gurgling tummy... nothing to do with all the pickles i am eating I am sure!

Yep I feel pretty craptastic! Im not throwing up but the tummy is turning all the time. Only a few more weeks and I should start to feel better!! I really hope I feel better soon! lol

How is everybody doing?

Haha craptastic. That sums it up!! My stomach has been turning. Nausea every day throughout the day, but no throwing up. Also, I'm not emotional at all......I've actually been in a great mood--minimal crankiness. Boobs aren't too sore. The bloat is crazy, but the gas is nowhere near what it was before I was preggers, LOL. My husband likes the less gassy me......he says we should keep me pregnant all the time, LOL. TMI, I know, but it's funny! :rofl:

How is everybody doing?

Haha craptastic. That sums it up!! My stomach has been turning. Nausea every day throughout the day, but no throwing up. Also, I'm not emotional at all......I've actually been in a great mood--minimal crankiness. Boobs aren't too sore. The bloat is crazy, but the gas is nowhere near what it was before I was preggers, LOL. My husband likes the less gassy me......he says we should keep me pregnant all the time, LOL. TMI, I know, but it's funny! :rofl:

Veronica~The first couple of weeks were pretty gassy for me :blush: This week has started pretty good. Feeling not so bad today, pretty happy and only a little icky!! Hilarious about the keeping you pregnant all the time...wouldnt be so bad if you could skip all the bad parts of the 1st trimester!!

Padbrat~mmmm pickles :thumbup:

OMG I am the opposite... I am so gassy I scare the dog... and make my Husband feel sick! He says I am a grot...

ooo yeah pickles Skittles... i am doing whole jars in a night.. my record is 3 hours lol... disgusting I know...

OMG I am the opposite... I am so gassy I scare the dog... and make my Husband feel sick! He says I am a grot...

ooo yeah pickles Skittles... i am doing whole jars in a night.. my record is 3 hours lol... disgusting I know...

Bahahahaha I actually laughed out loud! I am picturing you sitting on the couch jar in lap...pickle in one hand fork in the other (just incase anyone wants to take the pickle or jar away from you you can stab them with the fork!) :winkwink:

The funny thing is when I was pregnant with my son I was addicted to fruit, especially strawberries! One night my BF came over with 2 containers of strawberries and I ate one container in about 10 minutes. Now this is where the story gets a little exaggerated by the BF. He says he looks up at me and I have Strawberry juice smeared up both sides of my cheeks like the Joker from Dark Knight. :haha: He LOVES to tell this story to any one that will listen! :blush:

So there is my funny story for the day! Hope everyone is well! :hugs:

hehehee pleased I made you laugh Skittles...the sad thing is that it is all true! Though I am very particular about the brand of pickles... they must be silver skins and they must be Haywards! I tried Co Ops own and was very disappointed... took me days to get through that jar!

Ooo and yes your mental picture is scarily accurate!!

Hahaha If the Joker was female... and pregnant... that would be you!

hehehee pleased I made you laugh Skittles...the sad thing is that it is all true! Though I am very particular about the brand of pickles... they must be silver skins and they must be Haywards! I tried Co Ops own and was very disappointed... took me days to get through that jar!

Ooo and yes your mental picture is scarily accurate!!

Hahaha If the Joker was female... and pregnant... that would be you!

Hmm Ive never had either brand...we have Bics and Kosher are the pretty big brand names here. I tried the Bic's 50% less salt with garlic OMG its like heaven in a jar :haha: My mom makes the bestest home made dill pickles ever! And these are the closest I can find taste wise to my moms! Ah Man now I want a pickle!!

Im feeling so tired today! So glad its the weekend and a long weekend at that maybe just maybe I will get to sleep in...

how's everyone in this group doing??? been awhile since I checked in. Can't believe I am ten weeks now!!!! The last few weeks have gone quickly.
When can we find out gender?

I think between 18 and 20 weeks you can find out the gender...maybe 16 and 20?!

suggestion....
you should edit your first post to say 2013, not 2012. Probably confusing potential buddies

Could I join? Im due on the 16th May - first baby - more worried than excited at this point - I think once Ive had my scan I will start to feel more happy and excited!

Hi Ruth!
Congrats and welcome! When do you go for your first scan? I go on the 5th of November, I am so very excited!!

Ooo Skittles you will be all 'remember remember the 5th of Nov'!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->