Due May 4th and having a boy...

ifoundmysoul

Pregnant
Reaction score
Would you consider luke as a name? my boss thought it would be quite funny but took me a whilst to get it lol

Your due may 4th and you already know what you having?! Lucky you. I'm due may 1st and I won't find out for2 more weeks. Was it a clear ultrasound (just wondering)? Also, I like the name Luke :)

Im due may 1st too! How did you find out so early?

I love the name Luke BTW!

Sorry I should re write that. If you are due may 4th an havin a boy you could call it Luke because 'may the (4th) force be with you' my manager thought it would be funny if we did that.

I'm due may 3rd an dint know the sex yet. Sorry it read wrong guys

Oh, ok. I know people can find out at 16 weeks, but I'm nervous thinking that my 18 week, 2 day apt will be too early. That's funny about what your boss said.

OOOHHHH!!! Well that makes sense! Thats a great idea!

I found out at 15 weeks with my son. Confirmed at 18 weeks. It was easier with him though because he was a boy and his boy parts where stand high and proud :laugh2:

As for the name Luke...I like it.

I am due in the beginning of April and I still won't know the gender until the very end of this month. lol

I am not personally a fan of the name Luke just because of Star Wars and I knew a kid everyone called "Pukey Lukey." lol. Not the best reasons for a no I know but they would be enough to keep me from naming my son Luke.

May the fourth be with you!

With that said.... you probably will not have the baby right on May 4th so I wouldn't worry about the due date when considering a name.

My youngest sons birthday is May 4th and his name is Oliver Luke! He is 11. But we didn't realise it was Star Wars day until a few years later. And until I saw this thread I never even thought about the Luke connection to the day :haha:

Oh, ok. I know people can find out at , but I'm nervous thinking that my 18 week, 2 day apt will be too early. That's funny about what your boss said.

ill be 18 week 1 day at my scan hun xx

LOL I don't think anyone would ever twig on to be honest honey! xx

I think it's too obscure a connection to worry about it, so I'd say go for it. I like the name Luke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->