Due Mid July with no. 2? Firstborn will be age 5

SamsMum

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!!

Just wondering if anyone is due no.2 mid July with a slightly larger than average gap between births? Our son will have just turned 5 by the time no.2 arrives.

Lots of Love!

xxxx

Hi :)!! My name is Nicole and my husband and I are also expecting baby #2 in July (24th to be exact). Our daughter is 4 and will be turning 5 August 30th, so basically a month after this one is born. There's so many mommies to be on here with little ones that will be close in age so it's nice to know I'm not the only one!! Would love to chat :).

Hi Nicole! So nice to hear form you! And nice to hear form someone with a bigger age gap. Despite a MC last summer, we had been enjoying our so for the first few years and wanted to devote some good years to him before ttc no.2.

He's really excited though :) How has your little girl taken the news? xx

:hugs: So sorry to hear about your previous MC, I have never experienced one before however am always afraid of one. We've also been enjoying being able to devote all of our time to our first.

Our daughter is sooo excited! She thinks the baby is going to be sleeping in her room with her! She's very funny, already telling me what she thinks of our name choices and such. She's hoping for a little sister :flower:. Is your son hoping for a brother or sister? I think they are going to be so helpful since they are a little older!

He wants a sister he says, but I think he'll be great no matter what. We might take him to our next scan so he can feel properly involved !

Love and hugs to you. xx

Hi there due on 9th July with number 3 my other children are 11 and 12. Hope ur both well x

HI CKelly! Hope you are getting on ok! How are those pregnancy strains after 11 years? xx

Hi samsmum all I can say is the morning sickness was horrendous now the 12 weeks up I'm back to normal. But nervous of what's to come it seems so many things gave changed x Hope ur well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->