Due November looking for buddies :)

hiya hun, how you doin? not long till your scan now, bet you cant wait. x

heya! havent been on here in ages! not got the net at home at the minute so can only get online if i come over my sisters lol. scans next tuesday :) sooo excited! hows you? x

im fine hun, so excited for mine next week too. wish the days would go abit quicker, lol. x

I wish the days would slow down. I woke up at 7am today, now it's 7pm and it's been like only a second since kids woke me. Baby is so quiet today. I hope that if kids go to bed I can communicate with this bully too.

By the way, I'm sorry for my bad English. It's not my native language and I don't live in English-speaking country but my man is from NY and so I'm used to speak English. But my thinking and writing doesn't fit always:blush:

hey ladies.. I am due Nov 26th but will have my section on the 20th.

Can I join in?

ofcourse you can, the more the merrier.

hows everyone feeling today?

been feeling great except this sciatic nerve pain.

Hope everybody else is well.

hi everyone lol... found out im having a girl :)
had to go on a wander coz she was lying funny so they couldnt get her measurments lol... awkward allready, god help me lol!!

really must start coming on here more...means putting up with my sister to use her internet tho lol!

xx

congrats on having a girl. How exciting.

awww, congrats on the pink bump lynzi. wish mine had played ball and didnt have its bloody legs crossed. guess im in for a suprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->