DUE October 27th, 2010... need a buddy!!!

monets_garden

Mum to Lilly
Reaction score
anyone out there just get their :bfp:?!?!?!

happy Valentine's Day to you all, and congrats to those who got their Valentine's wish!

I'm looking for a bump buddy :hugs:

and to everyone out there still ttc:

:dust::dust::dust:

I just got mine!!! Yesterday! :happydance: My hubby and I are so excited!

:hi: Me me me!!!! I'm due Oct. 27th, too!!! :yipee: Wooooo hooooo!!! :yipee:

Congrats, y'all!!!

Congrats, y'all!!!

OMG!!! Welcome back!!! I haven't heard from you in ages and have been wondering about you! :hugs:
Congratulations!

Hi Nicholat!!!! :hugs: Thank you so much!! OMG, CONGRATULATIONS to you, too!!! I'm so excited for you!! I had to take a break because the whole thing was getting me down every month, and I thought I was focusing too much on ttc and stressing myself out! And whadda ya know....it happened!! I'm really hoping it sticks!! xoxo

Congrats, y'all!!!

OMG!!! Welcome back!!! I haven't heard from you in ages and have been wondering about you! :hugs:
Congratulations!

Hi Nicholat!!!! :hugs: Thank you so much!! OMG, CONGRATULATIONS to you, too!!! I'm so excited for you!! I had to take a break because the whole thing was getting me down every month, and I thought I was focusing too much on ttc and stressing myself out! And whadda ya know....it happened!! I'm really hoping it sticks!! xoxo

I'm so excited for you!! I was sad when you left without telling anyone! I thought I'd never hear from you again! But here you are, expecting a baby! :happydance: So exciting!

Hi there! Im due October 28th (with my second baby), so we're due only a day apart!
Message me if you want to be buddies! :)
And congrats!

hey! im due on the same day :) id love to be buddies with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->