Due on or around March 24th?

MrsC8776

Mom to twin girls!!
Reaction score
:hi: I got my BFP a few days ago and got my beta yesterday at 11dpo (a high 94.26!). I conceived with IUI so a beta was required. I will go back on Monday for a second one. I was wondering if anyone else is due on or around March 24th. I would love to find a buddy to go through this with. This will be my first and we are completely excited! :flower:

March Due Dates!

11th
DanyB

13th
MissPiggy
inGodstime

16th
NikkiV87~ Team :pink:

17th
Imamomma~ Team :blue:

18th
Tiffany0x
SharonF~ Team :blue:

19th
jewelstar
Leamarasmall

20th
flipflopfan
Kinoley
xxlonixx

21st
Mrs_Bump~ Team :blue:
bellesmum
Torres
electrcaldiva
eliserea123
Bamababybump

22nd
HappyFishie~ Team :blue:
Stardust1
JenJen80
runnergrl :angel: :hugs:
Hayleyemma
staceyj83~ Team :blue:

23rd
SteffyRae :angel: :hugs:
Hopefulpony/Mummypony~ Team :blue:
LouiseSix
rmsh1
Wanna Bump
Katerz
Caitlin
lolly25
Cupcake_Queen
erinmaree89~ Team :blue:

24th
MrsC8776~ TWINS team :pink::pink:
dukeblue1212
Crystal S
linzylou~ Team :pink:
PurpleHaze~ Team :blue:
SunflowerMama
littlesteph~ Team :blue:
Kte~ Team :yellow:

25th
mrslebrew
Globj
boxxey~ Team :blue:
hope2bmum2b :angel::hugs:
....Jess....~ Team :pink:

26th
Kelly9~ Team :pink:
InChristAlone~ Team :pink:
KelleyNJen~ Team :pink:
cupcaker
magic93~ Team :blue:

27th
LuvallmyH
rosemaryjayne
EternalWait~ Team :pink:
RosieB1977~ Team :yellow:

28th
pluck15
stevieshelton
cyna99

30th
Bstar~ Team :yellow:
onemorebabe
fisher640~ Team :pink:
Wanna Bumb

April 2nd
kt1988

Hi! My due date is March 22! I got my BFP last sunday, and I had blood done monday and wednesday. Monday was 31 (very early) and Wednesday was 93. I have to go in on Monday for more blood as well. This is my first as well! :happydance:

Congrats! What dpo were you for your betas? The 24th is just what I have come up with on website calculators. I can't wait to find out for sure.

I used the online due date calculators also. I think I was 10 dpo for the first one, and then 12 for the next. That was Wednesday. Have you been having any symptoms?

The only real symptoms I've been having are sore nipples and feeling nauseous. Also I keep waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning everyday and not being able to go back to sleep.

What about you?

:friends: OMG!!! ME TOOO! I've been waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning everynight this week. I also wake up with an empty nauseous feeling. I was just reading your post with the frer pics and they look just like mine! I'm glad we can relate!

Yay for being buddies and going through this exciting time together! The feeling you have when you wake up is the same I have. Also I wake up hungry and I'm never hungry in the mornings. I knew I could see something on those tests early on! They just wouldn't show up on pics so I was going crazy. :haha: Since I did IUI using clomid and a trigger shot I didn't know if my symptoms were real or not. I'm so glad they were!

My hubby is away but as soon as he gets home in a little over 2 weeks we have our first scan at the fertility clinic. After that we get released to the OB. Have they set you up for your first scan yet?

I go for my first prenatal visit on July 31st. I think they will do the first scan on that day, the nurse said it depends what the doctor says and what my betas are at that time. Have you been cramping a lot? I get dull cramps on and off, I heard that it is pretty normal, so when I don't feel them I get nervous. LOL It's so crazy, how I worried throughout ttc and then when you finally get your bfp, there is always more worries. Was your hubby here when you got the bfp? Did you surprise him? I couldn't hold it, my DH was at a softball game, and I called him and blurted it out. :haha:

I've been having some cramps. I did here that it is normal so I haven't worried about it. I was a little uncomfortable after dinner last night though. It is crazy how much worrying there is throughout all this. We worry while ttc and then after a bfp. I'm sure it will never end now. My hubby wasn't here when I got my positive test. He actually works in Afghanistan but we were on Skype at 4am when I took my test. I was to excited to plan a surprise. I ended up running back into the room and yelling it worked while having the biggest smile on my face. I'm sure even if he was home I wouldn't have been able to hold it in.

It's all soooo exciting. Now it's the waiting game. Have you told anyone yet? I think I want to wait until the first scan to tell my parents and his mom. Only my best friend knows. It's hard to wait when you have such a big thing happening in your life right now. I just hope I can wait until then.

I'm due on the 22nd march too and I've been having the same waking up I the middle of the night with horrible nausea as well. I had my official test from my fertility clinic to do today and they booked me in for a scan on August 7th. I don't get any betas done though which is a shame as I'd love to know what mine are x

I'm due on the 22nd march too and I've been having the same waking up I the middle of the night with horrible nausea as well. I had my official test from my fertility clinic to do today and they booked me in for a scan on August 7th. I don't get any betas done though which is a shame as I'd love to know what mine are x

:hi: Hi Stardust! Congrats! I was reading about the nausea this morning because I woke up dizzy and nauseated. It said to have a light snack, next to the bed to munch on when you feel the nausea. The empty stomach causes the nausea I think.

It's all soooo exciting. Now it's the waiting game. Have you told anyone yet? I think I want to wait until the first scan to tell my parents and his mom. Only my best friend knows. It's hard to wait when you have such a big thing happening in your life right now. I just hope I can wait until then.

I have told family. The way I look at it is something happens I would need their support. Especially since my hubby is always gone. He has told a few friends that he works with. The thing is with assisted conception everyone knew we were trying for quite a while.

:hi: I'm excited to see you over here from the DIUI thread! I didn't realize we would be so close together with due dates. That is a shame that they don't do betas for you. The 7th will be here in no time.

Hi! I found out I'm due march 23. my levels were 364.9 3 weeks since lmp. I havent had them checked since, I'm still waiting to get into the doctors.

I wish I could get a scan appt already. I'm waiting till my second trimester to tell anyone the only ones that know are my husband, my mother (she lives with us) and my bosses which is just a work safety thing. I have been having heartburn already and nothing tastes or smells right and I have had this stabbing pain in my nipples which I find extremely odd.

Hi Steffy :hi: Congrats! When do you go in for your first scan?

I'm not sure yet. I'm only 4 weeks and no one wants to give me a appointment for the doctors.. I'm not sure I might head to the ER tonight I'm having horrible cramping and is very scary (i just miscarried in may) and they might do one then..

I hope everything is ok and you start to feel better. Sorry for you loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->