Due on or around March 24th?

Well i ended up buying two Bra's today (without wires) and OMG i feel so much more comfy.
I haven't gone up a cup size yet but i'm sure i'm bound to in time.

yes it is weird not seeing AF, but trust me, you wont miss her:haha: yay for all of us, we are PREGNANT! I know you will all think I am crazy, but i am so bloated, I already have a bump. even my husband, who always tells me i am imagining things, said I am obviously "showing" I cant even believe it. I was 4 1/2 months when I showed last time!

I'm with you! DH told me yesterday that he had never seen my belly like that before. I know it's mostly that I'm bloated, but I already feel uncomfortable wearing my jean shorts.

yes it is weird not seeing AF, but trust me, you wont miss her:haha: yay for all of us, we are PREGNANT! I know you will all think I am crazy, but i am so bloated, I already have a bump. even my husband, who always tells me i am imagining things, said I am obviously "showing" I cant even believe it. I was 4 1/2 months when I showed last time!

I'm with you! DH told me yesterday that he had never seen my belly like that before. I know it's mostly that I'm bloated, but I already feel uncomfortable wearing my jean shorts.

I went to a water park today in a two piece! And I let it all hang out, lol:thumbup: might as well be proud, right? I just hope it doesnt look like I had too many cookies, :haha:

Hi girls

I am due 23rd March, would love to go through this with you all

Hi girls

I am due 23rd March, would love to go through this with you all

Welcome! I'm due on the same day as you :)

I feel like I already have a bump too! My abdomen is noticeably rounder and it feels like something is stretching behind my belly button :)

Hi all
I'm due on 20th March FX
It took a few days to sink in but I'm feeling so pregnant right now :happydance: I have the belly bloat to prove it! i got my bloods back on Thursday but the nurse only dated me to the 1st trimester :dohh: anyone think that is weird?

I am sleeping like a log though (sorry girls!). I cant keep my eyes open in the evening and then I'm out for the count. I get a little bit of cramping each day but its not much and big, sore BB's, esp sore in the morning.
I gave up temping and checking cm/cp, I know I would over analyse everything. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride :coffee:....(she says naively)

runnergrl~ I for sure won't miss her! I will love not having af around anymore. That is so exciting that you are already showing. I'm just bloated and feel like it to.

Jen~ that is great that you are more comfortable. I think I will wait until I need to go up in a cup size. I'm already a D so my boobies are just getting in the way now. :haha:

Welcome rmsh1 and Kinoley! Congrat!

Kinoley~ I do find it strange that she dated you first trimester. What did she think you were 2nd trimester? :dohh: :haha: Thats just silly. Maybe if you ask she will tell you your levels. I'm jealous of your sleep!

runnergrl~ I for sure won't miss her! I will love not having af around anymore. That is so exciting that you are already showing. I'm just bloated and feel like it to.

Jen~ that is great that you are more comfortable. I think I will wait until I need to go up in a cup size. I'm already a D so my boobies are just getting in the way now. :haha:

Kinoley~ I do find it strange that she dated you first trimester. What did she think you were 2nd trimester? :dohh: :haha: Thats just silly. Maybe if you ask she will tell you your levels. I'm jealous of your sleep!

Hi MrsC
Thank you! Congrats to you too.
I'm afraid to ask for the numbers, if its low I'll worry and if its high I'll worry. I'm hoping for an early scan to put my mind at ease. TBH I'm wondering does she know how to read it!

Hi MrsC
Thank you! Congrats to you too.
I'm afraid to ask for the numbers, if its low I'll worry and if its high I'll worry. I'm hoping for an early scan to put my mind at ease. TBH I'm wondering does she know how to read it!

Thank you! I know what you mean about the numbers and worrying. My number was pretty high for 11dpo so I'm a little worried but going through fertility treatment I'm prepared for whatever comes. Tomorrow I will have a whole new set of number to think about. Fx for you and getting an early scan.

Good luck tomorrow! I hope you get what your hoping for either way!
Multiples crossed my mind too. I wasnt taking any medication, only vitex for a short LP. I had o pains on both sides on different days. I didnt think anything of it but when she was vague about the levels I started to think (too much!).

If the levels were low she would have said it was consistent with me being only 14 dpo, if it was high she might not be able to confirm the dates because maybe I was either further along or because there was multiples. DH thinks she didn't have the figures to hand when she called back and it means nothing (sensible DH). I think the number could be anything and I wouldn't be any the wiser so I'm gonna push for the scan.

Crap!! I'm so nervous now! I want to go get my levels checked to rule out (or confirm) multiples. I too had O pains on both sides and I never do!! My cramps post O were on both sides too. Holy crap!!! I'm calling my doc tomorrow. All this because I am already showing.

Sorry we made you nervous runnergrl. :wacko: It is a good thing to wonder about if the chances are high. Like for me... 3 eggs released so theres a good chance of anything happening. Levels can't tell for sure but a scan can. Since this is your second I think it's normal to show very early. Good luck with the call tomorrow!

Crap!! I'm so nervous now! I want to go get my levels checked to rule out (or confirm) multiples. I too had O pains on both sides and I never do!! My cramps post O were on both sides too. Holy crap!!! I'm calling my doc tomorrow. All this because I am already showing.

I've had this too and my chances of multiples are almost none. E.g. No fertility treatment and no twins in the family. Try not to worry too much.

Hey ladies,

Can I join too? Got my BFP today and as per my O date, my due date seems like 22 March, 2013. Am seeing my OB today and lets see how it goes from there.

About the symptoms- my boobs are sore and really heavy...need a new bra already? Total loss of appetite...I hate food it seems while I have been one of those who live to eat! Sleep is also gone. Am up around 3-4am too and can't fall asleep...don't even feel like a nap in the noon. I thought it should be the other way. With my DD I was flat out all through the day in my 1st trimester. This seems odd!
Its been so long after the DD that I don't remember how it goes after the BFP. Have been taking my folic acid and vitamin E (for fibroid in my breast). Am really looking forward to see my OB. Will update tomorrow.

Runnergirl, your TWW thread was really lucky. Thanks for starting it!

Nice to be here!

Morning all. Boobs feel so much better this morning. I ended up wearing my sports bra to bed to support them a bit and it helped.
I am sleeping very well but exhausted when I wake up.
Back at work today after the weekend and feeling a bit sicky but i will survive.

Eeeeeek I felt ovulation pain on both sides, different days too, and got my BFP at 9dpo with evening urine.... Worried now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->