Due on or around March 24th?

Thank you.. Im sure I will, Probably just some paranoia lol. How are you?

I'm doing pretty good. I get moments of feeling sick and small cramps every once in a while. Other than that just tired from waking up at 3 am and not being able to go back to sleep. :dohh:

oh can I join you all? Ive just read through the thread and you all seem lovely:) This will be our second and its all coming back to me. I am due on March 22 and ironically, that was our sons due date two years ago when we found out we were excpecting! He came on the 7th, but its kind of weird.. I see my OB on July 27th to get my initial blood draw and sonogram.. I hope we can see the little bean! we are overjoyed! So happy to be in 1st tri again!

oh, and forgot to mention, Im having trouble sleeping as well! It is SO annoying!! I dont remember that from last time at all. One thing that helped further down the road was a body pillow... I never stopped sleeping with mine even after he was born, lol:)

oh can I join you all? Ive just read through the thread and you all seem lovely:) This will be our second and its all coming back to me. I am due on March 22 and ironically, that was our sons due date two years ago when we found out we were excpecting! He came on the 7th, but its kind of weird.. I see my OB on July 27th to get my initial blood draw and sonogram.. I hope we can see the little bean! we are overjoyed! So happy to be in 1st tri again!

:hi: Lots of you due on the 22nd! Thats crazy how the due date for this one is the same as your first. Seems like it's meant to be a special day for you. The 27th will be here in no time.

Morning all. I seem to be sleeping very well, I have a tiny bit of MS every now and then and quite sore boobs.

Hello!!!!! Can I join? Our baby is due March 23rd!!
Wife has had some cramps, fatigue, hunger and mood swings :)
So excited to be joining this thread!
First doctors appointment on Friday but won't have first scan until early September

Morning lovely ladies. I hope everyone is feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. I was awake again at 2.40am and couldn't get back to sleep. I used my last post DIUI progesterone pessarie last night so now I'm all paranoid my body won't take over progesterone production. I can't let go of charting either, I am paranoid about my temps dropping, I know I should stop but I think I'm a bit of a control freak and need to know exactly what's going on :dohh:

Mummypony welcome. I've yet to book my doctors appointment as I changed yesterday so will call Monday. I wasn't happy with my previous GP as I felt he just 'googled' everything when i went to see him/
I have now got myself a female GP which I am much happier about.

:friends: OMG!!! ME TOOO! I've been waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning everynight this week. I also wake up with an empty nauseous feeling. I was just reading your post with the frer pics and they look just like mine! I'm glad we can relate!

It's 5 am right now and it was so good to see this! Well, not good for us, but I woke up at 4 and couldnt go back to sleep and I'm not "nauseous" but.... my stomach feels empty and icky. Like I could get sick.

This is my first pregnancy, I'm due March 11 according to online calculators. First appointment is the 23rd which cannot come soon enough.

I'm Mummypony's wife! Due on 23rd march :) overwhelming symptom today is tiredness! Feel shattered! And some acid reflux.... Urgh!

Good morning ladies :flower:

Welcome Mummypony, Hopefulpony, and DanyB :hi: and congrats!

Star~ I know its so hard to let go of charting. I had to stop awhile ago because every time my temp would fall around af time my heart would break. Things will be ok without the progesterone now. Do you go back to the RE anymore or are you at an OB now?

Mummy and Hopeful~ I think it's great that you are both on here! I remember reading about your bfp on the announcements board. I can't believe you ladies have to wait until September for a scan.

Dany~ Thats exactly how I feel every morning. I wake up and just feel empty.

AFM~ I woke up again at 3am on the dot. I think I'm getting used to it now. It's 5 here now and I'm hungry but I feel like it's to early to eat and nothing sounds good. Maybe I'll go look anyways.

Morning ladies. I was up at 2:50 a.m. today. Cramps woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep:sleep:. Seems like it's more common than I thought. LOL

Hello everyone! I did end up at the ER last night, my levels went from 364.9 to around 1300 so everything is fine but they are going to check my levels again on monday and schedule a ultrasound. I'm happy to here everyone is doing good and congrats to everyone!

Hi ladies,
Is it alright if I join you. I'm due 21st March or 22nd. 21st is the first day of spring, which is nice. Still really scared at the moment, have been having cramping on and off and tiny flecks of blood, but it was really minimal and seems to of stopped, so I'm thinking it may of been me cutting myself with my nails while checking.
Haven't rung gp yet, said I would If I hadn't bled any by Monday. A bit nervous as nurse told me I was negative the day before my bfp, but I took text again this am and line was a lot stronger.
I too keep getting up really early.

Hi Mrs Bump and welcome. You are due around the same time as me :)

Morning ladies, not feeling too bad today boobs still HUGE and painful but not really and MS but i bet I get that tomorrow when I have to go to work!!

a quick question about bra's. How soon do i need to get rid of the underwire bras?

Hi can I join?

Just got my bfp last night and I'm due 23 March. Been ttc since december so I'm super excited. This will be out second dc.

My boobs are so sore at the moment. I remember this from the first time. Can't wait to tell my mum tomorrow!

xxx

Steffy~ I'm glad everything is ok and your numbers went up. Good luck tomorrow!

Welcome and congrats Mrs_Bump and Louisesix! :hi:

Mrs_Bump~ I hope everything is ok. I think you should call and set up your appointment even though you think it's your nails causing the bleeding. At least they will know whats happening even if its nothing bad. I would say its a good chance it's your nails causing it. I always worried about that.

Jen~ I didn't know we had to get rid of bras with underwire? I just bought all new ones and then got my bfp. :dohh: It will be time to buy new ones again soon I'm guessing.

Louise~ Good luck telling your mom! I told my family already. I know people say to wait but I would rather have their support if anything did happen. Plus I was way to excited since we had been trying for so long.

AFM~ I have my 2nd beta at the fertility clinic tomorrow. The last one was a few days ago so it should be a high one. Oh and today is the day AF was suppose to be due so its a little strange knowing she won't be showing. It's all setting in now. :cloud9: I hope you are all having a great day!

yes it is weird not seeing AF, but trust me, you wont miss her:haha: yay for all of us, we are PREGNANT! I know you will all think I am crazy, but i am so bloated, I already have a bump. even my husband, who always tells me i am imagining things, said I am obviously "showing" I cant even believe it. I was 4 1/2 months when I showed last time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->