Due on Thursday 13th October Club....

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

If you're due on the 13th October, come join me!

I'm from the Midlands, i'm 31, living with my OH who i've been with for 5 years. Really enjoying pregnancy after a paranoid but healthy first trimester... Got my 20 wk scan on the 26th May,

Welcome all!

xxx

Hello! I'm due on 13th October and have my 20 wk scan on the same day as you too!

I'm 32, living in London - planning a home birth at the mo and really excited about it!

b x

Oooh how exciting!! Hello both x my little one's being born in the local hospital i'm afraid, not brave enough for a home birth!! Would be wonderful though....

Hi I'm from the North, Im 33, my hubby and I have been together for 15 years, this will be our 2nd baby as we already have a 10 yr old. Im also due on the 13th October and it cant come soon enough! our 20wk scan is on 31st May, bring it on lol!!! xx

Yay! Welcome littlep x I reckon we're poised for the most exciting bit of pregnancy now! Bring on the next 22 wks x x

My next scan is a private 4d one on thursday (as im too impatient and i want my family there when we find out the sex!) my official 20 week scan is the 28th may xx

Hey my due date is the 15th of October but after my scan yesterday I was put ahead 2 days so now its the 13th. Doctor wont actually move it but id rather think its closer then later lol

Hello :wave:

I'm due on the day after, the 14th. I'm 30, been with OH for 11 years and expecting our first. Our next scan is the 25th May. Very excited!!! :)

How's everyone feeeling? I'm feeling better than in first tri, still a bit groggy and very tired. Can't wait to feel that "blooming" stage! x x

Hello! I'm due the 13th and have my 20 week scan on the 26th too! I had one at 15+6 to check my cervical length and they *think* we're having another boy but the tech wouldn't call it. After looking at it closer I cannot see a scrotum or penis in the pic, looks like swollen girl bits to me! Maybe I'm just dreaming! I want a little girl sooooo bad. I have one with my ex-DH, she's 7 and a 3 1/2 year old son with my ex as well. My current DH and I have been together a little over 3 years and we have a 2 year old son. This is my last baby and I'm getting my tubes tied. Been a rough pregnancy after a miscarriage on Christmas Day. I was on Prometrium progesterone suppositories from 3+5 until 13 weeks and at 16 weeks I was started on 17P progesterone injections which I'll be self-injecting until 36 weeks. My last baby was a 35 weeker and each one has seem to come a couple of weeks earlier than the last. Sorry that was kinda long! But nice to meet you all! Oh and I'll be having another hospital birth! Bring on the epidural lol!

Cool! Welcome all.... I'm feeling quite a bit better, had really dodgy hips and back for a few weeks but that's gone the last few days to the point where I'm worried somethings not right! Got a Doppler though and all fine. I'm still quite tired and weeing for England, but alternating with days where I just feel brilliant!
Been getting wiggles since about 12 weeks but no proper kicks yet, although in bed last night I think I might have had a couple, but LO wouldn't do it again for me to check! Waiting for some good kicks and for oh to feel little one through all the lodge now!
Despite yesterday's withering about nibs, we're actually not finding out the sex.

Is everyone else finding out?? Xxx

hi im 33 and due 12th oct. my 20 week scan is 26 may also. iv been with my husband 11 years, married for 4. was ttc for 7 years and had unsuccessful ivf 3 years ago and then a miracle happens! hope u all well. im feeling fine although i do feel pregnant today! x

Welcome Emma and congrats! I have no doubt your long journey will all make sense when LO comes kicking and screaming into the world in October! X

Hello all :wave:

We're not finding out either, we both like surprises!! :D
Can't wait for the scan to get another chance to see bubs. x x

i was due on 13th but was moved to 12th October :) im 24 and my name is Sarah and im from Kent. 20 week scan is 29th May :) exciting times :) so nice to see other mums to be near my due date :) we are finding out the sex and ive had a really good and sick free pregnancy so far. ive also bought a home doppler to keep track of bub as im a massive worrier :p baby is rolling about a lot and i first felt movement at 13 weeks. i have had a few light kicks and now im in maternity clothes.

Hey Ladies, I'm due on the 14th of October and got my 20 week scan on the 27th of May. I am really looking forward to finding out the sex so was can start buying more of the big things and getting the nursery decorated. I've been feeling flutters since about 15 + 4 and I felt the baby kicking through my belly on Saturday for the first time so that would have been 18 + 1.

Wow i'm v jealous Lisa1981!! I've been feeling more and more wriggles recently, every day, so i hope the proper kicks come soon! Are you v slim?

Hi im due on 14th less they have to c section me then it will be few days before, I have my scan on the 27th not sure if were finding out or not :) x i didnt with my first but have that niggle this time of wanting to know x any of you having your baby at Preton might see you there x

Hiya all, I am due on the 14th, But I reckon baby with come on the 13th as its hubby lucky day..lol.. This is my 3rd baby, I have sterilisation reversed in Nov 2010.. and was very lucky to fall pregnant within 2 cycles.
I have my scan on the 31st and very excited.. I have been feeling baby wriggle around for a good couple of weeks now and cant wait until hubby can feel him/her.

Is anyone good and skull theory gender guesses?? I posted a scan pic yesterday in a post calle Does this baby have boy bits? Nubs again!!' before i realised i was looking at the umbilical cord, not the boys bits :( i'm kind of hoping now it's a girl being as i obviously know nothing about boys!!

Have a look at the pic if you get a chance, see what you think!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->