Due on Thursday 13th October Club....

Wow i'm v jealous Lisa1981!! I've been feeling more and more wriggles recently, every day, so i hope the proper kicks come soon! Are you v slim?

No not slim at all. I'm a size 14. Although I've felt kicks 3 times, my poor husband is yet to feel one. At every opportunity we're lying down with his hands on my belly but unfortunately he hasn't been lucky yet. I can't wait to share this with him though, I think it will really help him bond with baby.

How much weight has everyone put on so far? I'm gutted to say that I'm close to putting on a stone. Previous to falling pregnant I'd lost 3.5 st and was still trying to loose more. I went to the gym about 5 times a week but since being pregnant I'm lucky if I'm at the gym twice a week although I still do alot of walking. Between the tiredness, sciatic pain and my Dad being in hospital I just can't get to the gym as often as I'd like. Its really starting to get me down.

Aww v exciting! I'm afraid i've not put on any weight yet. Sorry. Lost a couple of pounds but put recently put them back on again. I was just off my food for a few months really, no real sickness. I'm now hungry all the time though so i'm getting ready for the weight to pile on rapidly!!

Hi ladies Im due on the 13th (unlucky for some) October too!! hello!! Im 29 and this is bubs #4, I have 2 girls and 1 boy so far. Im not due my next scan untill june 2nd but i have a feeling its going to be a boy. Just spotted this post and thought id say Hi 0/

Hi Zenobia, and welcome!!

I've realised my LO is wriggling daily now at about 3pm and 11pm. They are my FAVOURITE sleeping times :( how can i reset it's body clock from the womb??

LOL! I don't think you can set their sleep habits just yet! My LO kicks all the time, mostly when I'm resting. He was kicking up a storm last night until almost midnight. All of my babies have been night kickers, but my last one was just crazy all the time! And we are finding out the sex, may have already, but it's being confirmed the 26th to see they were right!

My Lo is not so active yet :( have not felt any decent kicks either. Just every now and again i get a little nudge here n there.
Munchkin, lol seems like u have trouble on ur hands !! a sign of things to come perhaps? :)

Well ladies how are we all getting on? I had my 20 wk scan today! Pic on the left. It was v cute but kept refusing to move it's arms so they couldn't scan it's face and sent me out to have a drink and go back in but everything looks great, saw it's little feet and hands and heart and kidneys and everything! Didn't find out the sex, didn't want to so that's great!!

Congrats! We had our 20 week scan yesterday. We have a perfectly healthy baby! Saw everything from head to toe including all 10 fingers and 10 toes! Baby was waving at us too! They still are saying boy. But I just don't see it in the ultrasound so I'm confused :wacko: Here's the pics we got! What do you think?

Attachments

• 20wProfile.jpg
    20wProfile.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20wkRtFt.jpg
    20wkRtFt.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 0
  • 20weekLFt.jpg
    20weekLFt.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20wkRtHand.jpg
    20wkRtHand.jpg