Due tomorrow...

Hoping4Four

Reaction score
I've never made it this far with any of my others. DD1 was born at 37+6, DD2 was 39+5 and DS was 39+4. This is uncharted territory for me!

I've had false labour on and off since 37 weeks so I'm more than ready to meet this baby. I just hope I don't go too far overdue! My daughters' birthdays are the 19th and 21st and I don't want to take the attention away from them.. They're having a joint birthday party on the 23rd. I wanted to be in a decent routine with the new baby by then, but technically I could still be pregnant!

I'm torn between feeling utterly fed up and convinced I'll be pregnant forever and feeling ok with the idea of going overdue and making the most of still being pregnant by eating lots and not feeling guilty about it, lol.

Come on, little one!!

Fingers crossed baby makes a move for you soon!

Best of luck :)

Im hoping my third comes soon as its my birthday a week tomorrow.

Hopefully things move quickly for us both.

Thanks ladies! Fingers crossed things happen soon for you too Mummy2Amber and Shinona!!

I've been having irregular but uncomfortable contractions for over 4 hours now, I really hope labour isn't far off.

I'm in the same boat, only it's my birthday on the 14th! May sound selfish but I don't want to share my birthday at all lol. Fingers crossed I'm one of the 5% that actually give birth on their due date! Lol

Oh that's sounding exciting. Hope bubs decides to come for you very soon.

Hoping labor starts for you soon! I'm thinking it probably will soon. Or at least in the next couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->