due with a head cold :(

babyface15

Reaction score
Just wanted to have a bit of a whine!

I'm due in two days and I've come down with a head cold. My nose is so stuffed that I can't breathe through it, which is a key part of all my hypnobirthing techniques. Anyways, boohoo is all, I suppose people have birthed with the sniffles before :(

anyone have any advice on how to get better quick or how to deal with having a cold in labor? xx

Poor you! I know how you feel, I still have a few days till my EDD but I have had a stinking cold for two weeks now and it is really getting me down. Come tha last few weeks a lot of women want the baby to come a bit early, but I have been the other way and wanting to feel 100% healthy for my labour.
I really hope you feel better soon xx

I know hun i'm the same way, I just want this baby to stay inside now until i'm all better. I hope you get better soon too!! xxx

Hey Hun... Drink excess amounts of water... It will flush as much out of your body as it can and also take your prenatals of u haven't been.

I woke up with flu symptoms yesterday and today I feel fine... Odd lol

Hope u feel better soon

ooh good idea on the prenatals! i'm going to try drinking a load of water today too. I need these sniffles gone asap xxx
good job fighting it off yourself :)

Aw no way! Get your head over a bowl of steaming water and olbas oil x

thanks hun good idea :) I never had any of that oil butt I tried peppermint and pine. hope it starts to do something soon BC i'm really excited to go into labor but I feel like crap!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->