Dull constant pain in lower abdomen

Hawaiimomof4

Reaction score
So from this morning I've been having off and on pain in my lower stomach... I feel it more when I'm not moving around much... I know round ligement pain happens but this feels different. It feels more persistent and isn't happening from sudden movements. I've also thrown up 2 times today and really nauseated... I usually don't throw up at all. Oh and I'm 11 weeks right now. Anyone experience anything similar to this? I've been googling and some of my symptoms match up with a possible uti or appendicitis... That has me a bit worried. Any thoughts/advice or similar experiences would be appreciated!

Hi hon
I had appendicitis years ago but I remember being very very unwell with it. Kept throwing up and the pain was soooo bad.
Have u had a scan yet?
Mite be worth ringing the early pregnancy unit at ure local hospital and tell them ure symptoms. I wudnt it wud be round ligament pain as ure still early pregnancy and that starts happening in 2nd trimester and normoly happens when u move suddenly.
It cud be stretching pains. Or it cud be a UTI.
UTI can be dangerous if left hon so if it were me I wud go get checked out.
Good luck hon

Hi hon
I had appendicitis years ago but I remember being very very unwell with it. Kept throwing up and the pain was soooo bad.
Have u had a scan yet?
Mite be worth ringing the early pregnancy unit at ure local hospital and tell them ure symptoms. I wudnt it wud be round ligament pain as ure still early pregnancy and that starts happening in 2nd trimester and normoly happens when u move suddenly.
It cud be stretching pains. Or it cud be a UTI.
UTI can be dangerous if left hon so if it were me I wud go get checked out.
Good luck hon
Thanks for the advice hun... The pain has subsided but if it gets worse I will definitely go to the we:)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->