* dumb question alert! *

EverythingXd

Reaction score
I am sorry in advance, I know this is probably a stupid question but...

I read that when you ovulate, the egg can live for up to 24 hours. Because of this, some methods of conceiving (like SMEP for instance) recommend DTD the day after O as well as leading up to it.

But, after O the cervix closes back up and goes harder and lower. I read this can happen straight away or can take a few days.

Once the cervix is closed, I guess there would be no point BDing any more (except for pleasure :winkwink:) cos the sperm wouldn't be able to get in anyway? Is that right?!

Sorry, I know I sound stupid haha! I am pretty sure I ovulated around 1am last night. So technically my egg may still be viable if we DTD tonight. But I felt my cervix around lunchtime today and it already feels closed. So is that my window closed for this cycle??

Thanks for any replies ladies and please feel free to laugh at me! :haha:

I would do it tonight anyway incase it's not fully closed.

You still might have a slight window. It won't hurt to try again today.

What they said ^^ Can never hurt to get a little extra BD in!

It may feel closed to your finger but think how teeny tiny those :spermy: are. I think as long as you have a dribble of EWCM hanging around they can probably still get through. Like everyone said...doesn't hurt to try once more to be sure :thumbup: Good luck!

Agree with all the other ladies...it may feel closed to you but do you know how small those little spermy are??!?

I'd BD tonight!

I heard that its never fully closed, and it always has a slight opening? I could be wrong, no clue actually lol. But I am keeping my FX for you :)

it maybe not be fully closed and personally I think you shouldn't just be having :sex: for children, enjoy yourself and relax!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->