Dumb question re ebay

T

tiggercats

I think I remember reading that used nappies can't be listed on ebay. However I know some are, so what are the best searches to set up to find them?

You want to search auction only, for a start, the Buy it Now nappies are pretty much always new, then narrow down to ones listed as "used" (few will) or "unspecified". Then you just have to go through a lot of auctions and read between the lines. Very few state in the description that they are actually used, but they will not say they are new. I have suspected that some which say they are prewashed but never worn are not being honest... there'd really be no way of knowing if the nappy was in great condition.

I agree - just check all the ones that are auction and are not being sold by a shop (you can change your list so its shows the shops name - makes it easier to spot private sellers!)

I don't know the exact rules on ebay - having never bought preloved ones - I don't know what come back you have if there is something wrong with them and they had made it obvious they were used?

you cant list used nappies on ebay or you shouldn;t. i put up a wrap that has barely been used and it was deleted within hours and i got a snotty email about it. i thought it would be ok being a wrao but no cant even put them up! try usednappies.co.uk instead

I've tried to list nappies in all sorts of ways and have had them all deleted! Nearly got OHs ebay account stopped so thought i better concede defeat lol

I've bought used nappies from eBay. It was about a year ago though. But I sell on Used Nappy Co.

I bought used nappies on ebay last week! I looked for auctions only and UK sellers only too to get rid of the millions of chinese ones on there!

You didnt hear this from me but when you list your nappies, dont put anything in the condition box. :thumbup:

Thats how i got round it.

V xxxx

You didnt hear this from me but when you list your nappies, dont put anything in the condition box. :thumbup:

Thats how i got round it.

V xxxx

i didn't but i did put in the description they were as good as new, shouldn't have put anything i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->