Dumb Question

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
Hey. Do you count the day you got your period AF as day 1 to ovulation day?
Meaning I got my period on July 27th and I ovulate 14 days later so that would be August 10th? or would it be the 9th of August cause I count the 27th of July as day 1? Oh God I hope you know what I mean.
Thanks XOXOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

CD (cycle day) 1 is the first day you see bright red flow.

If you have spotting some days prior - those are still counted as your prior cycle.

The new cycle starts the first day you see red blood. :)

So, in your case, cd 14 is on August 9. If you saw red blood on July 27.

If you have spotting some days prior - those are still counted as your prior cycle.

OHHHHHHHHH crap I didn't know that???? No I saw light blood on the 27th not until the 28th was it red, so that means August 10th? I think I got it now.
I can't thank you enough, I had no idea.
Also quick question I bought those opk's that smile when you are surging are those any better than the regular ovulation sticks?
Again, thank you SO much :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i use to spend soooooooooo much money on cb digi's :) ones and they are good but found the internet cheapies just as good + way!!!!!!!!! cheaper

best of luck x

:hugs:

OHHHHHHHHH crap I didn't know that???? No I saw light blood on the 27th not until the 28th was it red, so that means August 10th? I think I got it now.
Also quick question I bought those opk's that smile when you are surging are those any better than the regular ovulation sticks?

Glad I could help! Yep, if you didn't see red flow until the 28th, then cd 14 would be August 10.

I don't use the digital tests either - much too expensive for our budget. I can get 40 ovulation tests and 10 hcg tests (pregnancy tests) for about $10 which would last me several cycles. I think they are as good too. You just have to make sure the test line on those is AS DARK OR DARKER than the control line for the test. Most tests come with instructions too if you have questions. And there are lots of lady's here who have LOTS of experience.

:hugs:

Glad I could help! Yep, if you didn't see red flow until the 28th, then cd 14 would be August 10.

I don't use the digital tests either - much too expensive for our budget. I can get 40 ovulation tests and 10 hcg tests (pregnancy tests) for about $10 which would last me several cycles. I think they are as good too. You just have to make sure the test line on those is AS DARK OR DARKER than the control line for the test. Most tests come with instructions too if you have questions. And there are lots of lady's here who have LOTS of experience.

Thank you SO much for your help xooxxo :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"