Dummy - anyone else experienced this

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Ok, for about a month now my son has decided against sleeping thru, I try everything to get him to go back off and eventually sometimes end up resorting to giving a bottle. However, last night he woke every 2 hours or so and only wanted his dummy..... anyone else experienced this? I'm so fed up now of not sleeping at night, i may aswell not bother going to bed :cry: Is there a light at the end of this tunnell coz i cant see one

I always put a few dummies in the cot with my Lo. Then when she wakes up she can always find one and pop it in herself if she wants it.

Not for us...yet but he's a lot younger, however my friends LO is 6 months and shes had the same issue, went through a stage of just wanting the dummy lasted a few nights before stopping but he still wakes at 5am everything morning before resettling til 7 ish, he was previously sleeping 12 hours..... not much help but just to say you aren't alone hun. Could try dummy weaning..... might start on his thumb then though but at least he can find that himself..... I can never figure out which I'd prefer lol!

yep Macie was like this but we just put a few extra dummys in the cot like an above op said. So that she can reach them and she just puts them back in herself. xx

Thanks ladies. I'm not sure what the problem is to be honest. Had a horrific night last night, started 20 mins after i went to bed, at one point he was screaming even with his dummy in... Have got the doctor ringing me this morning to see if they think he needs a check over coz he's still got cold and coughing a fair bit and he seems really grumpy today :( I feel so bloody useless but im exhausted too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->