Dummy woes!

steph123steph

Mummy to one angel
Reaction score
Can anybody give me and tips on weaning my baby from her dummy? Shes 8 months old, and we've recently got herinto a good routine of going to bed around 7.30-8pm and getting up at 8am, BUT she cries about 4 times in the night for her dummy! Its not such a problem at the moment, but im back in work in less that 3 weeks time with 6 oclock start so really want to get it sorted. The information ive found on the internet is so conflicting, so I guess Im going with whats worked personally for any of you guys?

She has a bedtime routine, bath, cuddles and bottle in her bedroom, then I put her in her cot when she knackered and she has a ittle moan at me when I walk out of her room that last no more than 30 seconds! She also sleeps in a gro bag and I keep a close eye on the temperature? Any tips Please experienced mums? x:baby:

Can anybody give me and tips on weaning my baby from her dummy? Shes 8 months old, and we've recently got herinto a good routine of going to bed around 7.30-8pm and getting up at 8am, BUT she cries about 4 times in the night for her dummy! Its not such a problem at the moment, but im back in work in less that 3 weeks time with 6 oclock start so really want to get it sorted. The information ive found on the internet is so conflicting, so I guess Im going with whats worked personally for any of you guys?

She has a bedtime routine, bath, cuddles and bottle in her bedroom, then I put her in her cot when she knackered and she has a ittle moan at me when I walk out of her room that last no more than 30 seconds! She also sleeps in a gro bag and I keep a close eye on the temperature? Any tips Please experienced mums? x:baby:

hiya hun, im also needed tips charlies 9 months and in the same routine as yours and also wakes at night at least 4 times , ive been trying to get him not having it as much in the day but with him teething its the only thing that stops him grisling if his teeth are bad xxx

Ohh Yasmine hasnt even started teetching yet so any routine I have will probably go t*ts up haha x

my LOs 9 months i took it off him cold turkey .. about 3 weeks ago ? .. best thing i have done .. only suggestion i have is to stick to your guns and dont give up when tough gets going ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->