• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dundee and surrounding areas.

B

babystar

:) hello hello...

I had previously brought up the subject of a possible meet with of the mothers in Dundee and surrounding areas (and the fathers/OHs as well if they would like to come :):))... A few of the loverly ladies here seemed up for it.

I was wondering if you would like to meet maybe in July?? Because the summer holidays are then and Joani could be involved too as she will not be at school :)

Also I had thought if it were on a school holiday weekday then I do know that some of your LOs are with their dads on Sat nights?...(I am sure i read that in the last thread :)) so a weekday might actually be better...providing you can get days off work etc?

Sooooo... with that... any thoughts from anyone? I had thought maybe camperdown if we could get a really nice day or something as I am unsure where else we could take the kids. We would need to think of a plan B as well just in case the weather was terrible.

But also a thought was for those who don't have access to a car etc we would have to think of something easy to get to via bus etc?

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"