dunfermline?

Its just a place 2 meet other mums n have a chat i think,dont no if its that gd bt i dnt no anyone with a baby that lives near me n thot it would b gd.i went 2 a baby massage class and they werent that nice,they stickd to their little group and didnt speak 2 me at all.lol

I'm in Limekilns and in the same situation - although I'm older than you guys none of my friends have babies and they all live in Edinburgh. Emma we chatted ages ago during pregnancy - congrats on the birth of Connor. From your other posts he sounds like a big baby like mine!! Daniel was 9lbs 9oz. Gillian my baby is 8 weeks tomorrow as well! Born in the Midlife Led Unit at Forth Park at 0653. We might have passed each other in the corridors??? x x

Hey, I'm in Bellyoeman in Dunfermline, am older than you guys too at 32. My wee girl is 11 weeks old x

Ooh Emma, you're not that far from me!
I'm almost 28 and my youngest is 7 months now, huge compared to all of yours!
Are any of you going to the scottish meet at Edinburgh Zoo at the beg June?
We don't go to any baby clubs, mostly for the same reasons.. they are always clicky!

I'm in Limekilns and in the same situation - although I'm older than you guys none of my friends have babies and they all live in Edinburgh. Emma we chatted ages ago during pregnancy - congrats on the birth of Connor. From your other posts he sounds like a big baby like mine!! Daniel was 9lbs 9oz. Gillian my baby is 8 weeks tomorrow as well! Born in the Midlife Led Unit at Forth Park at 0653. We might have passed each other in the corridors??? x x

Hey i remember u,yea connor is a big boy too,fittin in 3-6 clothes ha.how was ur labour,i didnt make it to midwife led unit,had 2 get induced so wasnt alowed:-(

Hello lovely Dunfermline Mummies!!
Im in Dunfemline and like you all i dont go to the groups cos they all ignored me when i went so never went back lol!
I had my LO in Forth Park midwife led unit too but i should have had an emergency section, unfortunatley all theatres were full due to 3 sets of twins being born?!!! so i had a horiffic time as they brought theatre to me to get her out (internal manouvre, episi and forceps on only G&A thought i was gonna die!! it hurts just thinking about it!) thn had to go to theatre for 2 hours to be put back together!
Now i have a beautiful little girl who is completely worth it!! She is nearly one and i feel like time has just dissapeared before my eyes!! enjoy them when theyre little!! xxxx

Gers princess where u in dunf?

Im glad its not just me that got ignored at class. If anyone wants to meet up sometime for chat etc it would b gd.just give me ur number or email or that.i didnt realise so many people frm dunf were on here!x x

Oh my gosh Babydance, that sounds horrendous! You poor thing, but like you say all worth it!

I had a fantastic labour - had to call an ambulance within 20 mins of getting my first contraction, had a very speedy trip to forth park, got to the obstetrics ward and was told it was full, paramedic shouted at midwife, I was put in a room and Emily was born less than 6 mins of getting out the ambulance!

Gers princess where u in dunf?

Im glad its not just me that got ignored at class. If anyone wants to meet up sometime for chat etc it would b gd.just give me ur number or email or that.i didnt realise so many people frm dunf were on here!x x

I'm in Kingseat, up along by the Halfway house? In the middle of nowhere really. We have a baby club thing here, but its run by my next door neighbour and I really dont like her!

There is quite a few of us eh?! A meet would be great, I'll send you a pm with my email/number in it x

Oh my gosh Babydance, that sounds horrendous! You poor thing, but like you say all worth it!

I had a fantastic labour - had to call an ambulance within 20 mins of getting my first contraction, had a very speedy trip to forth park, got to the obstetrics ward and was told it was full, paramedic shouted at midwife, I was put in a room and Emily was born less than 6 mins of getting out the ambulance!

Thats fantastic!! whats stated as you labour time? lol did you need any stitches? as she flew out! lol
I was in labour from 36weeks 4days and she was born at 38 weeks i had a long slow labour! at 37 weeks 4 days things picked up and i was contracting every 30 mins by the time i had her i could have slept a week!! lol :sleep::sleep:
Unfortunatley (or not unfortunatley depends how i look at it!) i need a section next time!

I think a meet would be great where would everyone feel comfortable meeting? alot of people talk about play planet but ive never been and dont really know whats there? xx

Thats fantastic!! whats stated as you labour time? lol did you need any stitches? as she flew out! lol
I was in labour from 36weeks 4days and she was born at 38 weeks i had a long slow labour! at 37 weeks 4 days things picked up and i was contracting every 30 mins by the time i had her i could have slept a week!! lol :sleep::sleep:
Unfortunatley (or not unfortunatley depends how i look at it!) i need a section next time!

I think a meet would be great where would everyone feel comfortable meeting? alot of people talk about play planet but ive never been and dont really know whats there? xx

Anywhere is fine with me,maybe even outside somewhere if its a nice day?
I had 2 get induced at 12 days overdue.had 2 get waters broke and drip.was only in proper labour for 3 n half hours,had 2 get episiotmy and stiches,his shoulder wouldnt come out.they had 2 push his head back in a bit to cut me lol what a shame.

I think it was down as a 40 min labour - in fairness I was 17 days overdue (they were too fully booked to offer me an induction and apparently both me and baby were happy - she might have been, but I certainly wasn't! We were booked in for the next day though, he he) and she was a 3rd baby.
I just thank God hubby rang the ambulance when he did, I think she'd have been born on the A92 otherwise!!

I've no idea where playplanet is, but I'm happy to meet anywhere really.

I'm on facebook too

sounds like an easy birth! I woke up at half 7 in a lot of pain went to hosp at 12.12 and was 7cm dilated! Had an amazing water birth! X x

If anyone is on FB I'm Abigail Storey. Picture of a baby in a hiGHchair. A meet would be great. Gers, I'm going to the Zoo ojn the second!

And for all you other Dunfermline mummies that don't know about it, if you go into forum meets you'll see the Big Scottish Baby gathering is in a couple of weeks at the zoo!

How lovely to know there are so many friendly mums near by!! I'm Susan Jordan by the way and I'm 31. Also on facebook.
Sad to hear the bad experiences of baby groups. I've not been to anything yet but going to baby massage in my local church hall tomorrow so we'll see if the people there are friendly!!! . Would also be interested in meeting up. I worked in Play Planet way back when it first opened - it's a soft play centre in Dalgety Bay. Not sure if it's changed much as I've never been back but it certainly used to be free for under 1's and there's a nice cafe bit. Like the others though I'm happy to meet anywhere. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->