dunfermline?

Where and when do yous wanna meet if yous do? Im free most days, but get him weighed some wednesdays so prob not that day jus incase. I am not bothered where it would be anywhere is fine with me i drive so could help pick someone up if they cant get there etc

You got any idea where we could meet?i dont have a clue im terrible at making arangements,so il let uz decide lol.x x

Ok well play planet or the ceramic experience? Ive heard both are good?
Whats everyones names and ill add you on facebook xx

Ive searched for Abigail Storey and you dont exist lol and i searched for susan jordan and there are a million of you ... Argh what am i doing wrong? Xx

Baby Dance I'm definitely there! I'll add you if its easier?

I've been to Ceramic Experience in Cupar an its fab. But meeting up sounds great. Maternity leave means anytime, any day LOL.

What about play planet then?what days best of everyone,most days apart frm tues and wed for me.
Does everyone drive?x x

im free any day! Wheres play planet? I dont have a car at the moment x x

Its in dalgety bay,beside asda i think?i could pick u up as long as everythin would fit in the car!

i meant to ask earlier if yous dont mind but how old is everyone? X

Re: facebook. Babydance - should have realised I wouldn't be the only Susan Jordan lol!! The photo is a close-up of me on my wedding day if that helps?? I have blonde hair with a silver headband thing. I found a few Abigail Storeys but no pictures of a baby in a highchair??
Re: The Play Planet. I'm actually going next Wednesday to a free taster session of Baby Sensory at 1030. The organisers email address is [email protected] if anyone else is interested but I'm also happy to go back another day just to meet up and chat. How about a Friday? x x

Friday is good for me. And yes I drive, if anyone needs a lift then I have a big car.

Ah mine has really high privacy settings (due to the OH being OCD about internet safety!) but if anyone puts their name I'll pop them all into the same post!

And Gillian I'm 19 - well pretty much 20! Hopefully there'll be a big range of ages!

I'm going yer, all on my lonesome!

Well with the sprog. Will be her first time :cloud9: - hope the weather is good!

I presume you are?

Yer that would be good. I'm a bit of a wonderer anyway but ilwaysd nice to have someone to chat to!

How old is your little one(s)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->