Duracell Bunny!

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
Jack has been awake since 8:30 this morning he hasnt slept ALL day!!!!!

Gonna give him his tea in abit then hes going down for the night hopefully he will sleep though!!!!!

Not great hit and miss still :hissy:

He roughly sleeps 7 hours with several wake ups x

He's gonna be a bloody genius!! I think Alio asked once if it's bad to wish for a stupid child!! :lol:

:hug:

He's to bloody clever for his own good! I cant believe he is still awake and HAPPY X

I predict a full nights sleep for mummy claire xx

i hope so if thats the case then hes never sleeping in the day x

gah!! Elinor ois going through "im not gonna nap" phase just now!! If shes not missing out both naps every day shes missing out on at least one of them!! and does she go to bed like normal? Does she buggery...she INSISTS shes not going to sleep at normal bedtime!!

:hugs::hugs:

Not great hit and miss still :hissy:

He roughly sleeps 7 hours with several wake ups x
How long has this been happening for you?

My Caitlin slept through at last last night - she whinged about 11/12 and within a couple of minutes stopped then NOTHING all night!

The only difference we did was she had a muller rice for supper rather than cereal or toast! Loves them!

hes been like this for about 7 months :hissy: it needs to end

If he wont take a dummy to help him sleep you could try a Greggs sausage roll??:muaha:

If he wont take a dummy to help him sleep you could try a Greggs sausage roll??:muaha:

:rofl:

:hugs: Claire, I'm sorry! Alasdair only ever has one nap now in the day but I'm so appreciative of that nap! He doesn't sleep through either. Maybe we're in for easy toddlers?!

^^ i hope so! I'm just amazed at where his energy comes from x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->