Duvets...Tog...???

littlelady

Reaction score
Ok i am not happy using just a cot blanket for leeon as his bedroom temperature gets as low as 13 in the night so i want to use a duvet was thinking around 7 tog? anyone else used a full duvet at this age as ive read its ok but not sure if they mean just the cot one as he alreay has a pillow?

sorry knicked the idea from the thread by fairywings about the pillow x

I dont see a problem with that , I use one too as its gets cold in his room at night ..but then again I also have the angel care monitors on all the time so if something were to go wrong (knock on wood) then id know right away ..

I found tucking them between the crib and mattress helps too

What i do is fold the duvet in half lay the child on one half and then pull the other half on top of LO if that makes sense??

What i do is fold the duvet in half lay the child on one half and then pull the other half on top of LO if that makes sense??

:rofl: totally makes sense hun i do it myself just wandering on the tog rating i think 7 should be ok anyone else?

Had a look around and although i can't find a 'official' line on it 4.5tog seems to be a recurring theme....maybe try something lighter as you can always add a blanket aswell x

well his cot quilt is 4.5 tog hun and its too cold he also has 3 blankets with that but is a wriggler and his bedroom temperature drops to 13 sometimes lower so thats why i was thinking 7 tog seems more of an all round tog if you get me lol

:dohh: really not getting it right tonite!! Lol.

Mothercare sell single duvet's at 10 tog so i'm sure 7 will be fine.

Just chuck a duvet on him i'm sure he'll wriggle out if he gets too hot..lol!!

:rofl: thanks hun seen a single duvet 7.5 tog with a pillow n mattress protector (be big but can tuck it round) for £7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->