DvDs

Mummy Bean

Parker & Dougs Mum
Reaction score
So were moving house and i dont know what to do with the 000's of dvds we have got over the years.

Since getting sky/netflix/Tivo we never watch them. (except the disney ones).

But how on earth do we get rid off?

Music magpie or charity shop donation if you want to get rid en masse?

Or ebay if you can be bothered to list individually or in groups?

BIL had a good few DVDs before he moved and music magpie came and collected them and they got £150 which basically helped towards the move :thumbup:

Music magpie are great, not the best way of utilising the worth of the items but its the easiest and quickest way to make a bit of money from it.

Have you got a CeX shop close to you? Me and hubby sold our DVDs there when we moved x

well spent the day scanning stuff...it so upsetting how much they will give back. i must have over £600 in books which one sight offered £15 like 10p each. for and the dvds i was lucky to get a 50p. do charity shops take them?

well spent the day scanning stuff...it so upsetting how much they will give back. i must have over £600 in books which one sight offered £15 like 10p each. for and the dvds i was lucky to get a 50p. do charity shops take them?

Yeah I think charity shops take them but don't think they will give you any money for them x

Yes charity shops will definitely and gladly take DVDs and books from you.

Yeah music magpie does offer depressingly low prices but is an easy system.

well id rather give them to charity and know they might be a bit more helpful then getting 10p back. Alas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->