Dye run, Implantation Bleeding, No Cramps. Can you share your experience?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
Ladies! please share your implantation experience here! Here's my first experience below, and I'm hoping it is all pointing to implantation.

My last periods were: June 27, and July 27 (30 day cycle)
My monthly cycle length varies but is similar to clockwork: (example: 30, 29, 30, 27, 30)

Yesterday i used a wondfo pregnancy test and got a dye run that resembled a positive pregnancy test D; how annoying! It was my first wondfo issue regarding dye run and this bad, too. A FRER has currently confirmed a negative this morning. (im a poas addict)

But I also literally just woke up to very sensitive, tender nipples and they seem to be darker than usual around the nipple itself. My significant other also noticed this. My breasts normally hurt very bad for about a few days before my AF but this is just around the nipples! feels like a tingling more than a bad pain that im used to. Something I've never had before, as i never have spotted in between periods or even days before its due: I also experienced some slight spotting/bleeding. It looked like a very VERY light brown, possibly some pink. No red. [TMI ALERT, it's mixed with some semen, and BD didn't hurt me last night and it wasn't rough. ]

It's too early for my period. It's due next tuesday! This could very well be implantation bleeding. I hope so.. I have no cramps like I would with period spotting(like when it's the same day you get it after spotting shows up), but i will say I had a strange tingling/pain sensation in the left side that came and went with minor cramps yesterday afternoon.

If this helps you determine it with me, I've had nausea spells on and off for the past two days but it was more prominent yesterday. It's also strange that I'm able to eat things now that used to make me sick with acid reflux(talking about soda only, not food) All these strange changes happening right around the time of when this spotting happened is exciting.

EDIT: I also have what looks like some Montgomery tubercles beginning to appear. O-O is this for real??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->