Ear infection??

oliv

Reaction score
For months i have been complaining about a ringing in my ears and i never did anything about it now in my ears are swollen and sore and it feels like water is running out of them but there is nothing there.

Do this sound like a normal ear infection or should i be more worried??

I have a doctors appointment for the morning

The ringing is tinitus. tbh i dont think it sounds like an infection but i am not a doctor. Hope you get on ok x

I have an appointment in the morning, earliest i could get one for

Ive just gotten over an ear infection & I was in agony - good old anti biotics should clear it :thumbup: x

What was your ear infection like? x

My ear felt blocked then I started getting a throbbing/pressure pain in my ear. Couldnt chew my food on that side. Paracetamol & ibprofen (sp?) Just wernt working, had to get up 3 nights in a row to take more pain killers, it hurt more to lay down. Went to the docs & he said the infection had perforated my ear drum, gave me co-amoxiclav 675mg & told me to come back in 10 days - I haven't been back yet because I've been busy with work but I'm hoping to see him this week. Infection affects everyone differently though x

Do you have a build up of wax? You could try some olive oil or even a hopi ear candle if there is no infection x

I have a viral infection that is spreading from my ear to my throat and eyes!! So im on sick leave, ear drops and paracetamol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->