Ear infections

mummylove

Reaction score
Hello all hope ur all well

Well today i had to go to walk in medical center as i have had bad ear ache all week. Its got worse the last few days. I tried using the ear spray dr gave me a few weeks ago when i had a ear infection. I used that and it felt like my ear was flooding. Pain got worse pain killers wasnt working. So got checked and as soon as she looked in my ear she said she couldnt see anything that my hole inside is swollen and inflamed. She has gave me antibiotics and strong pain killers and also told me to take paracetamol. I am in so much pain its unreal. But this is my 4th ear infection in 4 weeks. Ive not had one for ears before. And this one is the worst. My question is can things course u to get a ear infection cus this has only started since i started taking my anti depressants

Anti depressants wouldn't cause an ear infection, no. Also it probably the same infection not cleared up properly as opposed to being 4 in 4 weeks. Is this the first you have had antibiotics for it?

Yea. Before dr gave me the spray cus it was only a little inflamed. But this time inside my ear was fully swollen

Yea. Before dr gave me the spray cus it was only a little inflamed. But this time inside my ear was fully swollen

Definitely sounds like the same infection just being stubborn. Hopefully the anti biotics will get rid once and for all

I suffer with eczema inside my ears, which flares up, becomes infected and gives me regular infections.
Avoid allowing water into your ears, try not to mess with them etc.
Don't use oil or anything else. Just take the antibiotics, lie on a hot water bottle for the pain and ibuprofen works best.

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->