Ear piercing - what do you think?

I was thinking uh oh aswell when I saw this! haha

I think it's up to the parents. I'm going to probably wait until Eva asks for it done herself. I can remember getting my ears pierced for the second time (second hole I mean) and I didn't think it hurt much at all, just felt quite hot and stung a little bit afterwards. So I'll probably wait until Eva is old enough for me to explain what to expect etc x

Its not something Id do until Ella was older, BUT I dont personally see anything wrong with it, its the parents choice and they shouldnt be judged, its a personal thing, and I do think it looks cute on some kids, it suits Dior! I dont think its barbaric, or something that young parents do because there not wise enough, its just a desicion one person makes! and if I decided I wanted Ella's ears pierced (and OH agreed) I'd do it, because who cares what other people think. not me!

I was a bit 'on the fence' when I started this post... I was shocked to see the little girl in the bank with hoops. Quite big hoops too! I had never really thought about it until then. After reading your pros and cons I am considering getting Amelia's ears done. I am just worried that once they pierce the one, she will be so destressed that she wont let them do the other. I would have to hold her head and I would prob feel so guilty to see her cry and end up leaving the shop with one ear done lol

Hi hun, they do both at once. a lady each side then they say 123 and they both do it x x x

ohhh really... ahh thats good news then.. I really am considering it. Dior looks so cute wiv her little studs.. Just gotta convince Amelia's dad to let me get them done now ;) prob not gonna be easy !

Kirs didnt want me to get Dior's done, in the end he just said said "what ever then"
dior was not bad she cryed but for a moment i had some chocolate buttons with me for her lol

i am lucky we had no problems with her. i just tipped the solution over her ears when she was in the bath. she has never pulled at them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->