Earliest Scan to know if it's TWINS????

jmla04

Havin' Twins!!
Reaction score
I have my first scan in 2 wks. I will be 7 wks. Will I be able to see if it is twins yet? I had an IUI and at least 3 good eggs.:cloud9:

I had a ultrasound at 6 weeks 5 days and they found that I have/had a vanishing twin...everyone is different but I think it would be possible for them tell if you had two in there now.

Yes on a vaginal scan, not abdominal they could see my friends at about 5 weeks, saw the 2 sacks, she had twins.

I would think so, you would be amazed at what you can see at a scan that soon (if you could like zoom in and see everything in detail, of course, lol) GOOD LUCK!! Im waiting on my scan to see if it is twins as well xx

I was 6w 4d when mine were discovered, although we knew there was a possibility as we had two embies put back!

at 7 weeks you shouldnt need a vaginal scan, i have had two scans in different pregnancies at 7 weeks and seen my baby clearly both times.

im having twins, if its twins it will look something like this

Attachments

• IMAG0329.jpg
    IMAG0329.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 23
I had a vaginal scan at 5 weeks showed on gestational sac
external scan at 8 weeks 4 days showed two babys two heartbeats

Hi girls,

I had a scan on Tuesday thinking I was going to see one baby! But no...Ive got another in my tummy!! Very shocked!! I was a little over 6 weeks

P.S I got a internal scan, she couldnt see much with normal scan so if you have the option for internal GO FOR IT! :D

Good luck!

Bit scared had internal scan last week too early to see baby or babies. Got to go back in 2 weeks for another internal scan possibly 2 babies but unsure. Was very scared as sac was empty and embryo/s absent, lady said was normal for how early I was. Is this true? I was 6 weeks then =0S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->