Earliest signs and symptoms of pregnancy

clynn393

Reaction score
Another helpful article for those in their TWW!

Wonderful, thank you for sharing! Have you seen https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptoms-by-day-past-ovulation.php (symptoms by DPO)??? I am so in love with it.

I haven't seen it. That is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
7 DPO and I have the top 3 symptoms... Hmmm... :bunny:

Which ones are you having?

I am about 7 DPO too and I am exhausted (and having trouble sleeping at the same time) and last night I had a bizarre dream. I am not trying to read too much into this though because it could happen at any time.

Fatigue mostly, but having trouble sleeping too. Been so tired and just wanna lay around all day, but at night when it's time for bed I'm laying there awake for hours and waking up a bunch. But, then again, I often have some weeks where that happens.

I have some odd and sometimes vivid dreams pretty often so I'm not really reading into that too much.

I have been sorta gassy, but that could always be eating habits. They haven't changed MUCH but I've been guzzling orange juice lately. I've had moments of pressure in the pelvic region. Can't really say they're cramps.

And I always have sore nipples during my period, and I did during ovulation, and I do now. That's pretty much it right now.

EDIT: I also often read that decreased appetite is a very common early pregnancy sign, but I have actually had an increased appetite/cravings. I cannot get enough orange juice or chocolate Häagen-Dazs ice cream. I guess we shall see in a few days to a week!

I'm 9dpo and I have 8 out of 10 of the symptoms. I went to the hospital the other night and they drew blood. Pregnancy test came back negative but positive for UTI. I'm waiting to see if I get AF.

How are you doing today Clynn?

Well my symptoms seemed to completely disappear on CD 8-9. Today is day 10 and I've got a few things. Crampy in my pelvic region, a little gassy, but that's it.

Hi everyone, I'm 6 days late but 2 BFNs so far (we weren't TTC though so I couldn't tell you much about my cycle other than my longest cycle in 2 years was 37 days and I am now day 40)

But just wanted to share my experience with my son - when I was pregnant with him I had NO cm in my underwear, a lot of website say you should get a lot, on my son I had nothing except a big glob of yellow cm on 8dpo. Got my positive test 12dpo.

I also remember feeling AF crampy, and then it completely going away. My other major symptom with my son, which I'm also getting at the moment, was not hungry. I couldn't face cooked meals, I lived on cereal bars, soup and sandwiches for 3 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->