earliest to get preggo syptoms, help !update test!

Reaction score
If i had last af dec. 8th is it too early for preggo syptoms?? My boobs have been sore, my cycles r irregular, just confused not sure whats going on sore boobs and alittle queezy i never get af this soon, is it possible to have syptoms this earlt, i got bfn 2 days ago

Do you know when you ovulated? If not, just keep testing!

How long are your cycles? If I am calculating it right you are on cd 30.

Yes cd 30, im irregular, dont know whwn i.ovulate thats the tough part, im.confused

it is possible to have symptoms as early as 1-2 weeks therefore you can definitely have symptoms... i would keep testing or wait a week and test again. You could go to the doctor and they do a blood test that is by far the best way to detect a pregnancy :) x

i dont have insurance right now:( my job doesnt offer it, this just has never happened before af was 12/08 ishouldnt be having sore boobs on cd 30! i havent got 2 afs in a row in a while, would that mean i would be 4 wks then?? would hpt show already??

My last Af was the 13th Dec, my nxt Af is 9th or 10th anf for the past eeek ive felt "different" hope its not AF xc

CAM02261.jpg i dont get it!!! Boobs hurt, never get af this early ughhh, just did this tesy

Well ladies..
I guess iam out.. did a clearblue this afternoon just couldnt resist and got so excited as I could see the line right away so I did a digital and nothing not pregnant flashed up. Gutted really feel different this minth but hohey lets await the witch xx

All the best you ladies still waiting xx

The digi is probably less sensitive its not over yet!

Hope this works.. what can u see.. [img=https://s24.postimg.org/voqv1mhep/20140107_130008.jpg]

Looks like a bfp to me. I found those tests pretty sensitive so long as it came up in time and is the right thickness :)
Maybe get an frer if your not convinced

The right thickness? Sorry im so new to this. When I had my son I found out at 9 weeka as a supriae so didnt do all the ttc and tests etc. Ive got a Frer I may do it in the morning and just hope xx

When you get evaps on yhose tests they take time to come and the line is normally very thin. This one looks like a real positive to me though.

I know the digital tests are good to get a clear positive but they don't always pick up as early

I think your pregnant!

When you get evaps on yhose tests they take time to come and the line is normally very thin. This one looks like a real positive to me though.

I know the digital tests are good to get a clear positive but they don't always pick up as early

I think your pregnant!

Thankyou the line came quite quickly I was shockes to see one. Eek xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"