Early bleeding :(

AJC

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am 8 weeks pregnant today, About 4am this morning I went to the toilet and there was bright blood when I wiped, I woke OH and we went to the emergency dep. They said take some paracetamol and go home. Checked the panty liner I put it when I got back and it was clear and no more bleeding since. I went to the gp this morning and he said that I should be ok and see midwife next week as planned.

Really scared now and dont know what to think, has anyone else had anything similar? How did it turn out?

Just need some support please... X

I have no idea hun, I have not been in this situation and would not know what to do if I was, just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world, I hope that your little bean is still in there nice and safe :hugs: xx

Hi,
Didn't just want to R+R....... I personally have not had this but have read many threads that talk about this and all has been fine.... My sis had slight bleed at 9 weeks and all was ok......
If your feeling unsure keep onto your Docs to try get an early scan - If they refuse a private scan is about £90. (just to out your mind at rest)
I'm sure everything is fine - Keep strong.....
take care xx

Thank you, the gp said that because I had stopped bleeding now that things should be ok. He felt my tummy and said that things all felt like they were in the right place.
Just hoping our little bean sticks X

i had bleeding with number 3 and she is now a very noisy 2 year old.
i have read alot of people on here say not to worry unless there is bad cramping and you are still bleeding so i will keep my fx'd that everything works out fine

Hey hun, I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:
I've been experiencing some bleeding too, started out as spotting then its gotten heavier, from brown to a bright red now over the past 24 hours. However its spotting on & off. I don't know if its anything to worry about yet and im just clinging onto the hope that everything is fine as i am having no cramping at all. The next time some blood comes back im going to hospital.

I hope everything is fine for you & that your little bean is snuggled in there tight :flower: xxx

Thanks all, really hoping our little bean sticks, already love him/her so much!!!

I had bleeding on and off until about 13 weeks - bean is now a little 9 week old boy!

I am sorry that they did not give you an ultrasound to ease your mind. I had this happen in my first pregnancy and they did an ultrasound when I went to emergency. I had quite a bit of bright red blood, but it stopped soon after. I went on to have a textbook pregnancy without any complications and have a healthy almost 3 year old to show for it. Good luck and try to stay positive!!:hugs:

Aj, if you're at all worried, ask your GP to refer you to the early pregnancy unit at your local hospital so they can scan you. Regardless of whether your bleed has stopped or not, they will see you. No offense to your GP, but by feeling your stomach there is no way of telling what is going on inside.
Hope all goes well with your little one fxfxfxfx

I had a few episodes of bleeding in my first pregnancy, thankfully all turned out to be ok.

As others have said I'm surprised you haven't been referred to an Early Pregnancy Unit, they were really good with me and put my mind at rest with early scans. It might be worth speaking to the GP again.

It's good news that the bleeding has stopped. Fingers crossed all works out for you.

Sorry to hear this. I had spotting starting at 6 weeks, and still do, and had a gush of red blood at 6+3 and 6+4. It was one big gush each morning and then it turned to brown spotting. As of 7+3 everything is fine and baby had grown with heartbeat etc. Doctor said it can happen when baby is further implanting and everything is stretching. Hope that is all it was for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->