Early cramping? Pregnant or is my body messed up?

fairycat

Reaction score
I had a D&C in August, then ovulated 3 weeks later and AF came 2 weeks after that. I started using OPKs to track my ovulation, because I didn't know if my cycles would be messed up or not as I've never gone through this before. I had a lot of EWCM right after my period was done, so that's what prompted me to start using them early. I seemed to have gotten a positive on CD 7 (Oct 2). Hubby and I BD'ed that evening, but he didn't finish. We successfully BD'ed again 3 days later (Oct 5), since I was "supposed" to ovulate this past weekend (Oct 10) and I'd be entering my fertile period. I've had no O symptoms and no positive OPK at all. So 2 days ago (Oct 11) I started feeling a bit crampy - like I couldn't decide if it was cramps or gas. I went to the bathroom and very light pink spotted on the tp. I thought for sure AF was going to come again 2 weeks after the first one. The cramps got more intense in the evening to where I was 100% sure I was getting another AF. I had some brown spotting, then later I had a tiny spot of red mixed in with normal cm, it was barely anything, and that was it. Yesterday I cramped all day again, but didn't really have any spotting, the cm was just a different color - like off-white. I woke up today and cramps are gone.

All logic tells me my timing was way off, that there's no way I can be pregnant, but this is exactly how my last pregnancy went, minus the minimal spotting. The timing looks like it could be possible implantation? What do you all think? I'm so confused. Cramps were a dead giveaway with my last pregnancy, as was my grumpy/emotional mood - which I feel right now as well. Hubby says I've been short tempered since the weekend.

I think from your timings and symptoms, it's more likely that these were ovulation signs. Did you do another opk at all? I had a mmc before my first (natural though, no d&c) and my hormones were all over the place for a few months, right up to when I got pregnant again. Ever since my first pregnancy, ovulation has been just like what you described for me. Bad cramping, bad temper, occasionally with a little spotting.
If that was ovulation, you might still be able to catch the egg if you're quick.

No, it's not ovulation. I have had no O signs, and no positive OPK. There's barely a line on them at all. These are AF cramps, not O cramps. I can usually tell when I'm ovulating.

Fairycat, I've been following your posts and I have to say that you seem to be going through exactly what I did following my most recent loss. I had a really light first period post mc and was having a lot of weird mid cycle bleeding that I never EVER get in a normal cycle. I had some spotting 3 days before AF came to town during my second post mc cycle, which I thought for sure was implantation, but sadly it wasn't for me. I'm on my third cycle now and this time it seems more "normal" compared to what the last ones have been like despite the fact that I bled longer than usual. I honestly don't think I ovulated my first couple cycles from my hormones being out of whack. Hopefully you have better luck than I did. If you think this was implantation, I would try taking a test in 2-3 days. You know your body better than anyone. Baby dust to you!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks lilmisscaviar.. I've been following your posts too. It's good to hear from someone who went through similar things. I really don't think I am. Even though I got the positive opk I don't know if I actually ovulated or not - I'm just basing it off ewcm and positive test. I ovulated the cycle before first AF though. This all really takes a toll. I'll probably test in a few days then do away with thinking and tracking for a while. This is exhausting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->