Early gender scan

Shananigans

Reaction score
Am I the only one that wants to know early? The places that do the 3D and 4D do the early scans at 14 or 15 weeks depending on the place and I feel like I just have to know. I did it with my daughter and I have an appointment Wednesday to find out early with this one. I have a few friends that are also pregnant and due within a week of me but they're waiting until 20 weeks to find out. I get bad anxiety sometimes so I think the wondering of what it is bugs me and I just want to stop wondering. Anyone else?

most of the ladies on my FB group are finding out already ... it makes me want to find out as well but I keep telling myself what if it changes at 20 weeks LOL

so Im waiting until 20 weeks

good luck with your scan ... have you had a scan in your pregnancy? maybe that is why you feeling so anxious?

I was very good & held out until my 20 wk scan & then because it was a girl, i had a private gender scan st 20+5 to reconfirm Lol

Its all personal choice really but being an impatient excited girl id was tempted to get an early one but couldnt believe how good i was at saying no il wait ha ha

I had a private gender scan at 16+1 because we just couldn't wait! Most definitely a boy, really recommend baby bond.

I think early scans are great but try to hold out till 16 weeks, the earlier you go the higher the room for error so you would want them to be sure. We waited until our 20 week scan too, I'm not sure how I managed to hold out!

As soon as I've had my dating scan tomorrow I'll be booking gender scan for 16 weeks xx

my DH really wants to find out at 16 weeks ... Im so nervous of spending money and the doctor not being able to tell us and having to spend money at our 20week scan again LOL

maybe he will convince me

If they can't tell u the gender at 16 weeks u will be offered a rescan. They aren't gonna take ur money for a gender scan and not tell u the gender x

I really want one but also kind of don't see the point just because I'm convinced boy lol x

I live in South Africa it doesn't work that way here ... I will still have to pay the consultation fee

I'm going to America in a few weeks so I'm going to have an early gender scan so I can buy lots of clothes while I'm out there. I'm having a private scan at 16+2. I did the same with my daughter... clearly I'm just impatient lol

I'm staying team yellow but i have moments of weakness when i think ooooh shall we find out lol! I was team yellow with ds1 but ds2 we ended up having lots of scans due to IUGR & i see a willy haha!
I guess we will stay strong this time but i will be on willy watch at the 20 week scan because that's allowed lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->