Early labor?

littlemisscie

Carrying #3❤
Reaction score
So I've been having period type cramps for about 2 weeks now and increased bowels/discharge for a week.

Last night I randomly started feeling nauseous and ended up throwing up about 4-5 times. (Like real throw up, not just acid reflex). I was also having a lot of back pain and pressure on my stomach.

This morning, I feel better with a little pressure/pull sensation on my upper bump and some cramping/backpain and INSANELY tired. But nothing like last night.

Some of my Mommy friends are saying they think I'm in early labor. Just wondering what you guys think or if anyone has had similar instances?:shrug:

So I've been having period type cramps for about 2 weeks now and increased bowels/discharge for a week.

Last night I randomly started feeling nauseous and ended up throwing up about 4-5 times. (Like real throw up, not just acid reflex). I was also having a lot of back pain and pressure on my stomach.

This morning, I feel better with a little pressure/pull sensation on my upper bump and some cramping/backpain and INSANELY tired. But nothing like last night.

Some of my Mommy friends are saying they think I'm in early labor. Just wondering what you guys think or if anyone has had similar instances?:shrug:

I don't know if you are experiencing early labour but it might be worth getting checked out just to be sure :)

Hmm only time will tell, but it sounds like your body is having a good clear out which can sometimes happen before labour.

Have you lost any plug at all?

Hmm only time will tell, but it sounds like your body is having a good clear out which can sometimes happen before labour.

Have you lost any plug at all?

Not that I'm aware of. Thats kind of why I'm second guessing it. I was texting my midwife last night during all of this and she said it could happen in days - weeks time. They don't check cervix dilation or thinning because it doesn't give any timeline.

No the cervix could be a cm for weeks! How are you feeling today?

No the cervix could be a cm for weeks! How are you feeling today?

Still crampy like I have been. I was having some crazy back pain and contractions after dtd last night and was hoping it would turn into more. But no:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->