Early Labour!

charveyron

Expecting our 4th-A GIRL!
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this so sorry if it's in the wrong place.

My sister is currently at the hospital in suspected early labour, her DS was born at 34 weeks and her twins were born at 32 weeks they have no idea why she has early labours.

She's now 33 weeks and has been getting pains in her back since 3 this afternoon, she has been at the hospital since 4oclock and the contractions are comming regulary, she is 75% effaced (sp?) and they have said that as soon as she gets to 3cm they are going to deliver by c section because the baby is transverse and they are concerned about a cord prolapse. So this time tomorrow I may be an Aunty for the 8th time!!! She also had steroids at 28 weeks due to her other preterm labours so hopefully it will all be ok.....I'll keep you updated!

Hope everything goes well for her and her LO. At least they were prepared with the steroids this time x

Hope everything goes well for her and her LO. At least they were prepared with the steroids this time x

Thank you - they wasn't going to give her the steroids but she pushed for them - good job she did!!!

So the contractions have seemed to stopped for now and they baby is now head down so theres no more worrying about the cord prolapse!! Hopefully he'll stay put for another couple off weeks at least!! They are letting her out this morning.

Oooooh i hope he waits a while longer till he's fully cooked :)

Oh bless, she must have had a fright, I'm 33 weeks too and I'm so not ready to have the baby yet. Give ur Sis my regards!

Give your sis my love hun - I had a similar experience last week at 31 weeks but luckily they managed to stop the labour but I know how scary it is!
Hope your little niece/nephew stays put for a bit longer!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->