Early Lh surge

MCC1010

Reaction score
I have been tracking my Lh surge for several months now. Usually I see the Lh surge on day 18 or 19. This month it came on day 9. I had a surge last month on day 19, a period on day 29, and then another surge on day 9. Has anyone else had this happen?

LH is a hormone that is always in our blood and it is produced in the morning, it is always there and there are times that a opk can show a pos without an ovulation. The only way to tell for sure you are ovulating is by charting temps.

I had many "almost" pos opks during my cycle on random days, and for a long time no definite pos... They are tricky...

Thanks. I think I'm going to have to start temping. After that positive on day 9, I had another positive on day 16, 17, and 18. I know I am supposed to stop testing after I see the surge, but day seemed really early for me. Today is day 19 for me. One kind of test showed no smiley face, and the other test was very positive. I am so confused. I have already spoken to my doctor. She wants to do blood tests next cycle to see if I am actually ovulating. I know I have ovulated recently, I had a miscarriage in March at about 7 weeks. Ugh. This is so frustrating.

You may have just ovulated earlier I always get pos tests so I think temping is the best way too confirm !!!

Yes I do have being doing temps aswell the last 2 cycles and it helps loads I also have the saliva test too !!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->