Early LP or IMplantation?

ballerpup123

Reaction score
On 6dpo i had pink and brown spotting and on 7dpo and 8 dpo I had red medium bleeding. I passed a (Sorry TMI) long string of blood at least 12 inches long today. The weird thing is now all the bleeding has stopped which would make my period only 2 days long. I have had twinges in my uterus today and lots of stomach gurgling ranging below my bbs to my low abdomen. I am so confused. I am tired, dizzy, and nauseous all day. I am testing tomorrow but was wondering if anyone has experienced this as well? This would make my LP only 6 days if this is my real period! I know for sure when I ovulated because I had the right discharge, High BBT, and positive OPK test. Something feels "off" about me. Any advice or someone experiencing bleeding too?

Hm, that seems far too early for a period. Have you temped before and know how long your lp usually is?

The length not so much, 2-3 day menses are apparently more common than I thought. I have had them for the last two or three cycles, and my gyn says it's perfectly normal. Even though in the past mine were always S, H, M, M, L, L with maybe an extra light day at the end. But it felt like they dragged on for an entire week.

I would take a test. It could be a thousand and one things, but I say take a test especially if your temp is high and your OPK is positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->