Early MC Question

DragonMummy

Reaction score
I MC yesterday at only 16dpo (period due 13dpo, bfp 14dpo) so it was really early. But I got a bfp tonight and it was stronger than the one I had 3 days ago. I have bled heavily for 2 days so pretty sure there is nothing there so do you think I am ok to take my clomid again?

Hi DM sorry to hear about this, there may still be a slight chance you could be pregnant. I would ask for some HCG tests to make sure xxx

just spoke to OOH GP. He said that it is unusual for a test to be stronger after an early MC and says there is a chance it could have been multiples and I have lost one. I have to test again in a few days and if it is still positive go for an early scan.

Oh DM - very sorry that you're going thru this - am with Fluffy on this one - the drs could do quantative hcg bloodwork giving you more info - fxd it's unexpected wonderful news :flower:

As for going straight back on the clomid if not - not sure - has the dr not said anthing?

take care

hx

he said leave it a month which i am duly doing. sigh.... YES or NO - IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT!!

Oh babes hope you get it all sorted out. My sister bleed a lot through her pg with period and heavier type bleeds. My niece came out just fine. FXXX for you.

I wonder if it's because ov post mc is tenuous anyway - even those with no ov issues may not ov that 1st cycle.

Sorry again - def keeping fxd that you're still pg.

hx

I wonder if it's because ov post mc is tenuous anyway - even those with no ov issues may not ov that 1st cycle.

Sorry again - def keeping fxd that you're still pg.

hx

how do you mean?

Just that hormone levels can be haywire after a loss and some people without ov problems still don't even ov that 1st cycle - being that you only have a limited tries on clomid maybe it is best when you are more certain that your hormone levels are more on track....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->