Early ovulation and d&c's

sunshine2014

Reaction score
Does anyone ovulate early? My cycles have already been regular, 28 days. i got pregnant after the first month trying, but then I had a miscarriage. After my D&c I've had 2 very light cycles, exactly 23 days apart. This is my third cycle and it is EXTREMELY heavy and not like normal at all.

I asked my doctor what I should do, and she said to bump up my ovulation dates a week. Meaning day 7-11 now. She also said to count day 1 as the first day with any blood. Not necessarily full flow. This really surprised me as I've always counted it from the first day of heavy bleeding.

Has anyone had success when ovulating so early? I feel like 7-11 is really early. I just want it to be as easy as the first time. To those who have ha. A D&c my doctor also said those 2 light periods I had, weren't actual periods. They were light because I probably wasn't producing an egg. Now that my body has been building up for 3 months since the D&c it's not being "reset". So that's good, right? :)

Hi Sunshine. Sorry about your loss :(
From what I know about D&C, women get pg very easily again in the months after. My advice is to let your body heal from the experience, both emotionally and physically.
How long was your cycle this 3rd month, If it was 23 days, then that would make sense you are o'ing around cd 10. To calculate your o day count back 14 days before the 1st day of your next period. So if you are consistently 23 days, it would be cd10.
Of course you would have to know when your next period is to do this, and at this point you could be back to a normal 28 days next cycle. Hope that's the case and you get pg again really soon :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->