Early ovulation??

princesslou

Reaction score
Hello there! I'm a mom to 2 beautiful boys and going to try for another baby in the new year. But I'm confused with my cycle!
So I came on 9th October and we had unprotected sex once on the 13th (cycle day 5). on the 19th and 20th (cycle days 11 and 12) I had very sticky egg white discharge. Now I have looked online and it's said you can ovulate between cycle day 10-21 plus sperm can live for 7 days in the body (from nhs website). Just a bit confused does this mean I could of ovulated between the 11th and 12th cycle day? If so if the sperm lasts for 6-7 days that would be bang on when I ovulated. What's the chances I am pregnant? Not due on till the 6th November and going a bit crazy!
Any help or comments would be appreciated. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Have you ever charted before? Fertility Friend is a very helpful tool that can help you visualize your fertile window on a calendar and chart. You can input as much or as little information as you want to get guidance toward possible O days.

Do you normally have a 28 day cycle? CD 11-12 would be a bit early for ovulation, but not impossible. It is true that sperm can live a few days in a perfect environment, so even if you ovulated around CD 14 (considered average for a 28 day cycle), then you still have a chance of being pregnant.

EWCM is usually considered to be very slippery and stretchy. I rarely got EWCM and my fertile CM was more watery. I had sticky CM when not fertile. It varies from person to person, so charting will help you get to know your personal fertile CM.

Good luck!

Thank you for your reply. I have edited my post as I read it could be a tad confusing. We only had unprotected sex once on the 13th. So unless really early ovulation I don't think i am pregnant it's just that I might be. I am going to start ovulation tests next month to put on my fertility app, I am currently just using it as a period tracker :) want to wait for new year before trying so if I am it would be a wonderful surprise.

Thank you. Everything tastes horrible today! Too early for pregnancy symptom so I think it's just ovulation symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->