early ovulation?

Pne1985

Reaction score
I’m on CD4 and this morning shortly after I woke up, I felt a gush if something in my underwear. I thought it probably was blood since I was just finishing up my period. Nope, definitely a lot of ewcm and not a hint of blood in it. So I decided to get some opks at the store and took it a little bit ago and it is already super dark. Normally right now the test line is really faint. Is it even possible to O on cd5 or 6?!

6573C528-0C39-46AF-AE3C-B32256991171.jpeg

This is today’s (cd5) opk. Any input?

B96B5BC4-4F58-4CA8-801B-3817CB6317FB.jpeg

Last night, I had super strong ovulation cramps, the worst I have ever had. More on the right side but generally all over in my pelvic region. Either I did O early or maybe a cyst as I’ve never had one that I’ve known of? Does anyone know if that’s what it feels like when a cyst ruptures and can it mimic ovulation?

Yeah sounds like ur already ovulating and that can happen esp if u have shorter cycles

Yeah sounds like ur already ovulating and that can happen esp if u have shorter cycles
I do have shorter cycles. I ovulated on day8 with our daughter but i thought that was early and anything before wouldn’t release a mature enough egg? I only had one day of medium bleeding and 2 days of spotting/a little heavier but light enough to wear a pantiliner. I guess we will wait to see in a couple weeks!

It is pretty early but I also ovulate early. My period will end and I'll begin to ovulate literally 3 days later lol .I have 6 kids so it didn't affect fertility.

It is pretty early but I also ovulate early. My period will end and I'll begin to ovulate literally 3 days later lol .I have 6 kids so it didn't affect fertility.
That’s good to know, I thought maybe it would affect it with the egg not being mature enough but still releasing. Thanks for the reply!

Yes. The length of your luteal phase can be an issue if its shorter than ten days.

Yes. The length of your luteal phase can be an issue if its shorter than ten days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->