Early Ovulations? CD4? Is that possible?

tjhp

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I am new to this forum and am ttc #2.
We have been trying for 3 months so I finally went out and got an ovulation test kit.

So I decided to test the waters on CD4 - the day my AF ended... And it was positive?! The results for the past four days all appear positive... Dark lines across the board.

I am testing in the am... and all results appear within three minutes.

Is this possible? Does anyone have any ideas? Or any experience with early ovulation.

Thanks so much!

Attachments

• IMG_8356.JPG
    IMG_8356.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 32
Hey Hun, the period you have just had was it like a proper period? Heavy etc x

Yes it started out with three days of spotting so I was hopeful that perhaps it was implantation bleeding but than I had 4 days of heavy bleeding. The spotting was atypical for me but once my period started it was just like any normal period for me.

I took a pregnancy test just in case and it was negative.

I took another Lh test this morning and it is still positive.

This is my first month testing for ovulation... And it's messing with my mind lol

I'd try a different batch of ovulation tests or a different type incase the sticks are faulty. Unusual this early and unusual for 4 days clear positive. Any other signs of ovulation like CM?

Thanks Joybell, That might be a good idea. I am on CD 8 now and have had all strong positives with my OPK.

This morning I tested an OPK with an HCG together and the HCG came out positive (!) so I was psyched but even more confused. Then I read that if the two tests touch (and they certainly did) it can create a false positive on the HCG... I am pretty sure that's what happened. Total bummer.

I am having trouble gauging the CM. Somedays, recently, I feel like I don't have any at all. I will keep watching it and just keep doing it every other day and hope for the best.

Thanks so much for your imput!

Yes I'd heard that about an ovulation test touching a pregnancy test but never actually seen it happen! What type of test was it?
If I were you I'd first take a good reliable test like First Response Early Result and if that's negative buy new OPKS.

Hope you get it all sorted out too! How weird and frustrating!

Thanks Joybell!

Just an update: I took 3 different preg tests this am and all were negative. So the positive HCG that I got yesterday was surely from the OPK touching my HCG test. So just a heads up ladies - that happens.

WOW, I never knew that if a OPK and pregnancy test touch could give false positive.... wow, thanks for sharing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->